New town, new neighbours

I've never done this before so I'm sorry if it's the worst fanfic you've ever read!! It will contain lemon later on, so you've been warned!! Here goes for nothing 😶

(Y/N)= your name
(H/C)= hair colour
(H/L)= hair length
(E/C)= eye colour
(F/C)= favourite colour

Moving day, finally, you've been waiting so long to get out of this town and into a new one for a fresh start, you load up your car with the last of the boxes and head off to your new place, a nice little apartment on the second floor of a three story building, so you'll have neighbours but you don't care, just as long as it's a clean slate.

When you get there, you start unloading your car of the boxes that you've fed it. You're half way done, as you're getting another box out, you notice one of your new neighbours leaving the building, 'holy shit' you think to yourself, as an expressionless handsome shorty (although just about taller than you) with Raven hair, works his way down the steps, he looks over to you and you blush, you shove your head back in the car and fiddle around with boxes, hoping he'll go away soon as you can feel your (s/c) cheeks burn up.

You realise that you've had your head in the car for a couple of minutes now, and that he probably thinks you're weird. You tuck a strand of your (h/c) hair behind your ear, grab a box and turn, ready to go inside.

*clash*

'Ohh shit, oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck' is all you can think of as you realise you've turned and walked straight into your neighbour, your eyes widen with fear and embarrassment, you gulp and nervously say "I'm, I'm so sorry sir, I didn't realise you were standing right behind me", you clench the box a little tighter in your arms as you're so nervous. You gulp again and exhale while releasing the box as you realise he is taking it off of you, he starts walking up the steps with it. You're still stood their motionless, he turns while half way up the steps "you gunna grab another box then" he says in a deep, muscular tone before walking inside.

Once he's out of sight, you look at your hands and up at the building and think to yourself 'he just took it, the hot guy just took it', you shake your head, turn and grab another box and take it inside, he helps you with the remaining boxes and then you lock the car and head in.

When you go inside, he's still standing there, he's by the window looking out, he turns to you and says "I'm your downstairs neighbour, if you make too much noise, I'll make you wish you didn't, other than that, it was nice to meet you, my names Levi" he puts out his hand, inviting me to shake it "my names (y/n)" You stutter while shaking his hand nervously.

He half smiles for a second and then goes back to his dull expression face, he releases from shaking my hand and walks towards the door "have a good day (y/n)" he says in his strong voice, before leaving and closing the door behind him.