Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

Daniel's POV:

I was asleep peacefully in my lovely bed well until, I felt a dip in the side of my bed and someone shaking me lightly. "Daniel, come on, wake up." An annoying high pitched voice said.

"Go away, Jess..." I groan rolling away from her. "Don't you have a boyfriend to go kiss or something?"

"But he's not here." She whines. "It's just me and you." She whispers in my ear.

"1. Get the fuck away from me and 2. I'm not going to make out with some slut." I bark at her sitting up, clearly wide awake and unhappy, and I glare at her. She looks at me all teary eyed, but I just keep a sternly. She gets off my bed and runs out of my room to hers slamming her door, dramatically.

I sigh and lay back on my bed, closing my eyes, taking off my shirt and hum softly a tone, before I fall asleep.

.-.

I wake up to hearing a loud scream. I sit up quickly, and rush down the stairs, not bothering to put back on my shirt.

I find Jessica with her hands around Jade's throat, not seeming to be bothered. Jade high kicks her leg, making Jessica loss balance. Jade took the chance to push Jessica off and rolled her over, so then Jade was on top of Jessica, and she just sat there. While on the other hand Jessica was struggling to get Jade off. "Get your fat ass of me!!" Jessica screeches.

"Nah. I'm good, I'll stay right here." Jade only smirked and looked down at the helpless Jessica.

"Bitch..." Jessica mumbles, but apparently Jade must have heard and punched Jessica straight in the face. Which was followed by a loud crack. "Oh my god!! You broke my fucking nose!!" Jessica glares at Jade.

"Oops." Jade looks at her with pity then smirks. "That's what you said to me just a moment ago when you punched me then tried to kill me. So damn right I broke your nose!"

"What the hell is going on?" I yell at both of them. They seemed startled seeing me there. So I repeated my question but slower this time. "What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On?"

Jessica breaks out in tears. "S-she broke my nose."

I roll my eyes. "Drop the act." I snap at her and instantly she stops. "Now. Jade." She looks at me calmly. "You'll go help Jessica with her nose then you can finish up what you were doing here."

Jade smiles happily and gets off Jessica and skips over to me and hugs me, which I return gladly, then she kisses my cheek then grabs Jessica's leg and drags her to the bathroom. Jessica screams and screams well until they sound muffled. Jade comes back out and goes over to the closet and grabs the rope from in the closet then heads back over to the bathroom. I chuckle softly shaking my head.

Jade comes out a few minutes later pulling, a tied up with duct tape over her mouth, Jessica behind her. I laugh and laugh watching Jade drag Jessica to the garage and untie her a bit after locking everything but the door she came in, afterwards she runs towards the door and comes inside just as Jessica runs towards the door and she locks in and Jessica runs into the door. We laugh and watch Jessica trying to get out for a little.

-.-

Jade's POV:

Currently Jessica is asleep on the garage floor, covered in a blanket. Daniel is asleep on the couch, he fell asleep a while ago. I sigh and pull out my ph- Akinli's phone. '2:30' the phone reads, '2 missed calls, 10 missed calls.' I scroll own. 'Akinli, Akinli, Akinli.' Message: 'Akinli, Unknown Number' I sigh and open up the text instantly regretting it and I back out of it.

'Pig...' I think to myself and I open up the message again and text something and send it back to that girl...*Cough* Slut *Cough*my phone goes off and I look at it. 'Oh! Look speak of the devil...-.-'I pick up. "Hello?" I say politely.

"Why the hell haven't you answered my calls?" A very husky, annoyed voice says.

"Oh my god! Sorry." I say stretching the y. "I kind of got in a fight..." Which was true.

"Oh! Are you okay, Kitten?" He say suddenly concerned.

"What the? Kitten? Eh?" I say in confusion.

He chuckles. "It's okay, Kitten. I'm here for you. Now who's ass do I need to beat?"

I laugh. "I don't think you'd hit a girl, plus she's already taken care of." I smirk.

"Oh..." He says and is quiet for a moment. "Wait what do you mean taken care of?"

I chuckle darkly. "She's locked in the garage."

He bursts out laughing. "Oh god. Well I shouldn't get on your bad side then."

"Very true." I smirk.

He chuckles. "Well anything new?"

I smirk and lie. "Nope. Anything for me."

"Just a message from your brother making sure everyone is alive there. I told him 'perfectly fine here'" He says

"Alright, thanks." I say while heading up to my room. Once inside I close my door. I sigh and lay on my bed.

"He also said they'd be home for dinner. So I sent him 'K'." He says calmly, while I hear some girl in the background trying to talk to him.

"Babe..." She whines, with an annoying, high pitched voice. She must think it's cute.

"Shut up, I'm on the phone." He barks at her, with a slightly British accent, then I heard a loud smack and a small 'Ow' then running away footsteps. "Shit..."

I chuckle softly. "Aww do you want me to kiss it and make it all better?" I coco in a baby voice.

"Really?" He says a bit surprised, hopefully.

Aww so cute. "Maybe...nah" I laugh.

"Damn..."I hear a pout in his voice. I chuckle softly. "Not even just a small peck." He pleads.

So cute..."I don't even know you, so no." I smile a tiny bit.

He sighs. "Damn, what if you did know me?" He sounds a little hopeful.

"Well then depends on who you are to me." I say calmly.

"I could be you boyfriend you never know." He says huskily.

I laugh. "From what I can see so far, you would never be. Just in your dreams."

He chuckles. "Of course you're in my dreams, Baby doll. I dream about you a lot. In the dreams you're-"

"Oh god! That's creepy. No more!! Keep your dreams to yourself, Akinli!!" I cut him off.

He chuckles. "Fine. Fine." He pauses for a moment. "Since we don't know each other, we should play a game."

I think for a moment. "A game. What game?"

"21 questions"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger. Sort of. XD. To make up for some chapters here's a longer chapter then normal. But hope you enjoyed. I very much enjoyed writing this chapter. ^~^ 

DON'T FORGET TO: 

COMMENT 

SHARE

VOTE

AND 

MESSAGE ME!! 

Peace out followers ~ Captain Giggles 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~