ch. 3

A/N; I updated chapter two but all it's about is Elizabeth getting an owl and it's important to the story in a way !

* . * . * .

Loud noises of people running around, yells, conversations, and a dress falling on Elizabeth's face eventually woke her up. She squinted her eyes as the bright beam of sunlight hit her eyes. She quickly jumped out of the bed covers, and ran to the bathroom. Elizabeth brushed her teeth, took a shower and washed her hair with lilac shampoo, and got dressing in a sunflower top, skinny jeans, and white platform sandals.

She walks out of the bathroom and back into the room. A purple glow catches the brunette's eye as she walks towards the small desk at the corner of the room. It was a shabby wooden desk that Hermione and Ginny put a few of their supplies the weeks before. A purple amulet was perched on the desk and Elizabeth gasps. "It's the amulet from the dream."

She puts the amulet around her neck and goes into an interesting vision/dream.

* . * . * .

{Seemingly 2 weeks before the attack of death eaters}

Nine-year-old Elizabeth was at the park, playing with her brother Atticus and a boy walked up to them. He had round circle glasses, and behind the glasses were emerald green eyes with golden specks, jet-black hair, and a lanky knobby-kneed body.

"Hello, I'm Elizabeth Markes, and this is my brother Attiucs," the younger Elizabeth said with a wide smile. 

The boy puts a small and appreciated smile on his face as he replies, "Harry Potter." 

Atticus jumps out of the swing as he hears that and says with delight, "You're Harry Potter? Do you have the...you know the scar?" 

 Elizabeth rolls her eyes at her brother as she gets off the swing, and puts her small hand on his shoulder. "Calm down Atti, you're probably scaring him."

Atticus scowls at his sister as Harry grins. "To answer your question Atticus, I do have a scar." Harry shows him the scar as Elizabeth's 10-year-old brother gasps in surprise. 

"Harry!" a porky boy with short legs yells from the distance and as soon as he reaches Harry, he punches him in the nose. 

"Hey you pig! Back off my boyfriend!" Elizabeth yells as she puts her hands on her hips.

"Boyfriend?" Atticus whispers as Elizabeth mumbles, "Shut up and play along." 

The porky boy looks up at Elizabeth and smirks. "Little Potter has a girlfriend now, does he? Kiss him then." 

Elizabeth opens her mouth for a few seconds before closing it and shrugs. "If I kiss him, you can't punch him for a month or Harry will come to me at the park which I will be at everyday and I will beat you up myself. What's your name by the way, porky?" Elizabeth asks.

"It's Dudley Dursley ma'am. And deal," Dudley replies with a smirk. 

Elizabeth walks up to Harry and presses her lips to his cheek.  It was a quick kiss but afterwards, Dudley was a deep shade of red and Atticus was clenching his jaw. "It's okay Atti, Harry won't be beaten up," Elizabeth says with a smile.