Yato x Reader Lemon

You were lost. Abandoned. With no where to go, you sat in a cold corner in the streets of Japan. Everyone walked past you, as if you wasn't even there, well, that was until a stray God took you in, gave you a home, made you his regalia and loved you with all his heart.

And his name was Yato...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It's not a bib, it's a fluffy fluff scarf!!" Yato whined in an annoying voice. He always has little light hearted arguments with Hiyori, and secretly, it made you jealous. From the first time you met Yato, you'd developed a huge crush on him. The worst part was, Yato knew. Since you are his regalia, he knows what you're thinking constantly, and he won't leave you alone for it.

Your thoughts were cut short by Hiyori giving you a sweet hug, saying a nice goodbye to you, Yukine and Yato before running off back to her house.

'Lucky her, she gets to have a life as a human and as a phantom.' You thought to yourself. Walking back to Kofuku's place. Yato and Yukine was trudging behind you, arguing as per usual.

"Heyy, (y/n). Whatcha thinking about hmm?? Is it meeee??" Yato smirks, appearing next to you and putting an arm around your shoulder.

"Fuck off, Yato. I was NOT thinking about you, and even if I was, you would know so stop asking!!" You shouted, stamping your feet like a child as Yukine watched on the side lines, amused at what he was seeing.

"Be careful there, dear (y/n). You could sting me using such foul language." Yato's smirk only getting wider.

"Yato leave (y/n) alone. You tease her all the time about her crush yet all you go on about is how hot she looked in the showe-"

"SHUTTTT UPPPPPP!!!!!!" Yato screamed, grabbing Yukine's mouth and covering it with his rather large hands. You stood there shocked, understanding what Yukine has just said.

Blushing deeply, you decided to become a little more confident, since Yato knows what you're thinking, that means he can probably hear every word you say in your head. Testing the theory, you decided to say:

"You know Yato, instead of perving on me whilst I shower, you could always join me"

Yato' breath hitched. It worked!! He looked over at you slowly, his eyes glowing a light blue. His mood has changed, it wasn't the light hearted fluffy fluff Yato anymore. And it got you excited.

"Come on Yukine, let's go get some food" Yato said happily, faking a smile as he ran into Kofuku's house. You followed behind them, wondering why Yato's mood changed so quickly. Shaking it off of your mind, you joined everyone at dinner.

---later on that night---

You hopped into the shower after dinner, climbing into the small steamy space and closing the shower curtain. Letting the water drip down your naked body, you tilted your head back, letting your (h/l) (h/c) hair soak in the stream of steaming hot water.

Starting to hum to yourself, you closed your eyes, standing still letting your muscles relax.

*click*

'Huh?' You said to yourself, hearing something outside the shower. Discarding it as a bug or something, you started washing your self. Only to be suddenly interrupted by someone quickly pulling the shower curtains back, leaving you naked and vulnerable under their piercing gaze.

"Y-YATO!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?" You screamed, covering your breasts and lower regions with your hands. Yato smirked, stepping into the shower. It was then that you realised he was naked. Oh shit. He was naked.

"You said I should join, so I am" Yato purred, pushing you against the shower wall and staring into your (e/c) eyes. His eyes were a blazing blue, lighting up the dim shower and captivating you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Yato slamming his lips onto yours, wrapping his now wet arms around your waist. He was toned, muscular... Those god damn track suits did not do justice for his perfect body.

Kissing him back, you moved your hands up to his neck, then his hair, tangling your fingers in his gorgeous locks.

Yato moans slightly, his senses going on overdrive as you play with his hair. He slips his tongue into your mouth, exploring the inside of your wet cavern.
His hands start to move lower, landing on your round and perky ass. Giving a soft squeeze, his other hand moves up to your right breast, fumbling with the nipple as he bites and sucks on your lips.

You break away for air, moaning out his name. Yato smirks, moving his head down to your left breast, taking it into his mouth and gently sucking on it.

"Y-Yato!!" You call out. Yato moaned out loudly, he was getting more and more turned out, feeling the waves of pleasure he was making his regalia feel.

Yato moved his hand away from your ass, moving it to your now wet womanhood. He slowly slides in a finger, moving in and out slowly.

"Mmm, Yato more" you beg, pulling on his hair and leading his mouth back to yours. He kisses you hungrily, his finger getting faster as he enters a second one. Yato moans out loudly, waves of your pleasure running through you both.

"Y-Yato I'm gonna-" you was about to release when he suddenly stopped. Feeling a little disappointed, you look up at the calamity God, questioning why he had stopped.

"Y-you really think I'm just gonna finish us off like that? Silly (y/n)" Yato whispered huskily into your ear, lifting you up by your legs and slamming you against the wall. You wrap your arms around his neck, holding onto him for more support as he has you propped up against the wall.

"You ready, (y/n)?" Yato asks, his breathing shaky as he positions himself in front of your entrance.

"Yato, please!! Take me!!" You moan out, kissing and biting onto the gods neck. He moans out quietly, before slamming himself into you.

"Aghh!!" You both scream out in pain. For a second, you wondered why Yato was hurt, then you remembered he can feel what is regalia feels... Oops...

You both kissed each other, trying to ease the pain away. Suddenly, waves of pleasure run through your body. Shivering, you pull at Yato's hair signalling for the hot god to move.

Slowly, Yato starts moving, pulling in and out, earning high pitched moans to escape your now swollen red lips.

"F-fuck, (y/n) you're so fucking tight" Yato growls, his thrusts getting faster and faster. Still holding onto your legs, he squeezes them slightly, making you gasp. Quickly, he darts his tongue into your mouth, kissing you passionately.

You claw and scratch at his back, bucking your hips slightly to meet with his hard thrusts.

"Faster Yato! Harder!" You cry out, feeling yourself close to your release. Yato obliges, pounding you into the wall, hard.

"(Y/n) I'm gonna come" Yato breaths out, his pace getting faster and sloppier.

"Me-me too-" you was cut off by both of you hitting your climaxes. Quickly kissing you, both yours and Yato's loud moans an groans were muffled by each other's lips.

Both of you riding out your orgasms, you clung to each other tight, coming down from your high.

You breathes out heavily, starting to become tired. Looking up at Yato, you see a hint of something in his eyes you'd never seen before.

Yato strokes your sweaty (h/c) hair out of your face, and kisses you sweetly.

"I love you (y/n)." He whispers as he slowly let's you down onto your feet.

"I love you too, Yato. Forever."

-------extended ending-------

Meanwhile, next door was a scarred Yukine, who had heard everything.

"Ew" the boy said to himself, before quietly turning in his bed and drifting off to sleep.