Chapter 1

This is a Story I wrote on Youtube,its really succseful,so I decided to post it up here.

YN means Your Name

Sorry for the mistakes in the story

______________________________________________________________

 I'm Y/N and my boyfriend is Tool from the Wonder Broz and my best friends Princeton, Roc Royal, Prodigy, Ray Ray, Gennis and Monique.

The thing is tool act like, we're not dating. Him, Roc, Prod, and Ray bully me in school, but out of school we chill and have fun. Prince used to but then he started dating Monique and then he stopped and Gennis says its mad stupid. He don't do it. Tool does it because he's popular and "have a rep to protect" I know its dumb, don't get me wrong, I'm popular but not what you think I'm not the prissy dumbass chearleader, I'm the thug up in this place, always have been always will be.

We're in school and Tool, Roc, Ray, Prod and Treyvon (one of Tool's friend but he don't know we're dating) and Tay Shawn (another friend that don't like me and don't know me and Tool is dating) comes up to me 

me: what the fuck u want, Tool?

tool: (in front of everyone in the school)*not trying to be that mean to me* you smell like shit, ugly ass bitch.

me: My nigga u stupid*walks away* by the it was the end of school like 3 mins, school was gonna end.

It's spring break!

Roc, Tool, Gennis, Monique, Princeton, Pro­d, Ray and I walk home together because we all live next each other.

       Monique's pov

Well I'm really nice, I like being around people a lot, I'm really funny and I'm a girly girl but if someone messes with me, I'm almost mean as Y/N.

YES I DO DATE PRINCETON, the only thing I hate is that he gotta go on tours but im happy for him.

Y/n and I went to her house, having a slumber party 

monique:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60...

YN:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60...

I did say Y/N's a thuggish girl so yea at the sluber party

________________________________________­________________________

should i go on????????????