하나

Walking to school with the sun shining brightly in the sky. The bird's chirping can be heard. Inhaling the fresh air and looking at my surroundings. Looking in the sky, smiling brightly like the sun.

❝Ah! Please be good to me today. Kamsa一❞ I stopped talking when I heard someone yelling.

❝Yah! Move out of the way!❞ yelled someone with a deep and husky voice.

I looked infront of me, it's too late to move out of the way now. Closing my eyes, waiting for something to hit my body.

I heard groaning. Wait, I'm not hurt? Opening one eye, I saw a handsome face. What was that?! What handsome face? He almost hit me with his penny board, long board一 whatever you call it. Inhaling sharply, I walked to the man who is on the ground. Aish!

❝Yah! You wanna die? Can't you see that, there's someone standing? Are you blind or something? Don't you have eyes? Why are you even skateboarding, when you know and can see, many people walking? Sidewalks are made for a reason. And that reason is to be able to walk safely! Since there's no car here, or anything like that. It's not for you to skate! Go to an alley or somewhere you can show off your skills with that skateboard of yours! Gosh.❞ Turning my back at him, ready to stomp my feet and walk away from this man so I can go to school.

Am I really that mean? Calling him blind? But, I'm really nice. I swear. It's just that, it's annoying, don't ask me why.

On my way, I saw, maybe five or six boys skateboarding like the handsome-jerk that almost hit me. I'm calling him that. It kinda suits him.

Yeah, I know. I'm mean. I'm taking that ❝I'm really nice❞ line. I lied. See, I'm nice. And honest.

I don't want to get hit, again. I didn't get hit, though. But, still! I'm gonna look where I'm going, now. Lesson learned. But, it's still a sidewalk! And it's still his fault!

☆ ☆ ☆

A/N: this is short, i know. I'm sorry. But, it'll get better, i promise. I'll work hard. Fighting! :*