열여섯

I actually went to the library, not to my next period. I'm a great student, aren't I? I can't concentrate on anything so, I'm just gonna read books. I opened the door of the library, seeing the tall shelves full of books surrounding the room. I went to where the librarian is, who's busy recording stuffs I believe.

"Annyeong, eonnie!" I greeted the librarian with a smile. I know about her, that's why I'm calling her eonnie.

"Oh! Annyeong [Name]-ah! What are you doing here? Isn't it still your second period?" She looked up from the paper she was writing on, surprised to see me at this time.

"Yup! It's still my second period. But, since I can't concentrate on anything at the moment, I'll just read anything here until the bell rings." I shrugged at her, giving her a playful smile. She just laughed at me.

"Arraseo, arraseo. Just record your name and go explore this whole library until you get tired." She shook her head at me, smiling. I wrote my name on the record book, smiling at Jisoo-eonnie.

"Eonnie, you know I won't get tired of this place." I giggled, giving her back the pen I used.

"Sure, dear." I smiled at her, one last time and explore the whole library. Like I said I won't get tired of this place, I won't get tired of reading.

Time had passed by, the books that I have read was on top of the table I'm currently on, towering. I finished a lot of books, maybe ten by now? Even though I got here only an hour ago. It's because, there's a lot of books that I continued reading which has only one to three chapters left.

Just kidding! It's because of the books I haven't returned yet.

But, I finished two books already. Not including the ones that I haven't returned yet.

I got up from my seat when I heard the bell rang, going to where eonnie is.

"Already done? I thought you were gonna spend your time here again." She laughed at me, ruffling my hair.

"Yep! Skipping class once is enough." I wriggled my eyebrows at her, she just smiled at me.

"So, yeah. This is the ten books I haven't returned yet. And this is the ones I have read today. And I will borrow these two!" I smiled at her cutely, making sure I waved the two books that I'm borrowing.

"Thanks for the work, [Name]-ah." She sighed jokingly, looking at the books that's towering over us. I just laughed at her.

"Just kidding, keep it up! Books love you."

"They do? Well, I love them, too." We laughed at each other.

I have make sure, I didn't leave anything inside the library before going to the door and waving goodbye to eonnie. But, before I could even open the door, someone else opened it.

"Oh... A-annyeong!" Realizing who that someone is, I bowed, greeting him, my face red already.

"Mianhaeyo!" Hearing his deep voice again, almost made my knees melt. Why am I feeling like this?

"Taehyung-ah!" Jisoo-eonnie called him. They know each other?

"Noona! Bogosipeoyo!" Taehyung ran to where eonnie is, giving her a hug.

"Aigoo. Nado!" Eonnie replied, ruffling his hair without pulling away from the hug. They giggled to each other.

I felt my heart, break into million pieces.

Uh... can someone please tell me what is happening to me?

All I know was, running away from the library and them, without looking back.

☆ ☆ ☆

a/n: another updateeee!!!! i'm getting the drama scenes for you guys. ;))) love y'all!!! ♡