Store Love.

There once was a bed. The only one left in the store. The bed was very lonely. For it had no pillows. Bed was in love with the pillow that layed at the top of the shelf for everyone to see. So soft, so beautiful. The bed could stare for hours, even though it had no eyes, but no one knew, the bed had a heart. The bed had a secret. All the objects did.

They all came to life and took on a human form.

The bed turned into a tall handsome man, with beautiful blue eyes.

Oh..the pillow. The pillow turned into a beautiful woman, with a long, sparkling white dress. All the objects would look at Pillow in awe.

Especially Bed.

Tonight, Bed would confess his unconditional love for her.

As the clock struck midnight, the first one to turn was Pillow, next were the lamps, blankets, then Bed.

Bed was ready. He calmed himself with a breathe in and breathe out exercise.

He walked to her in confidence, took her hand and led her into the moonlight.

Pillow blushed, yet followed.

Bed placed his hand on her hip and pulled her close.

Like in a movie, romantic music started to play and they both swayed.

1, 2, 3.

1, 2, 3.

1, 2, 3, steps at a time.

He spurn her around causing he dress to sparkle more. All the objects stared and secretly cheered.

After hours of dancing, he dipped her and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

The sun had risen, they had transformed together back to objects. Pillow on Bed.

They became,

Billow.