Prolouge

Phil lazily ran his hands through his hair sighing.

"Same people, same drinks, same pole dancers" he mumbled to one of his co-workers.

"You know I think it's bout time I start firing people" he said standing up.

He walked over to one of the waiters and pointed to the exit. Doing the same to about 5 more people before sitting back down.

"Hey Jason, go put the help wanted sign on the door would ya?" He sighed.

"Yes sir" he grabbed the sign and stuck it to the door.

"Well why don't you call it a night boy? You've worked real hard, go home" Phil said.

Jason nodded and grabbed his belongings walking out of the club.

Phil took a good look around.

Neon dance floor

Bar with over 100 flavors of alcohol

Giant stage with light up stripper poles.

This was his strip club.

The 'North Poles' was a big hit, attracting over 500 men a night. A bit hit if he does say so himself...

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the front door opening and a teenage boy walking in.

"Um hello sir, is the manager around?" His voice was soft and cute.

"Your lookin at him son" Phil stood up and walked over to the boy.

He was rather attractive, with his messy brown locks and his chocolate brown eyes.

"Oh hi I'm Dan, I saw your help wanted sign and I wanted to apply for a job"

Phil through his head back in laughter.

Dan just stares at him.

"How old are ya kid" Phil chuckled.

"I'm 16 sir" Dan said confidently.

Phil giggled lightly which turned into a full on cakle, he just would not stop laughing.

Dan crossed his arms and frowned, walking over to one of the green poles and throwing off his clothes, leaving himself in only his boxers.

He took his Phone out and started playing, Partition by Beyoncé.

He latched one of his legs around the pole and began to sway his hips, twirling in time with the music.

Phil snapped out of his laughter and looked over to where the music was coming from.

He was amazed at what he saw, Dan danced like a professional stripper, Phil couldn't stop staring and it wasn't helping that Dans boxers were pastel purple.

He was also really damn fit...

Dan didn't stop, in fact his moves were getting better by the second. He climbed up the pole until he was at the very top and threw his head back, spinning around a until he was at the bottom again.

Phil hasn't seen any of his workers move like this before and damn was it a sight...

The song was almost over and Dan dropped to the floor, sticking his ass out and coming back up with a snap.

Damn he's good Phil thought to himself.

As the song ended Dan spun around the pole one last time before jumping off and landing in the splits.

Phil was utterly amazed, he'd never seen anyone move like that ever. Lots of things were going through his mind but only one thing stuck out...

"Your hired, kid"

•••'Candy' coming soon•••