Chapter 12

I heard the front door slam, waking me from my sleep. It's probably Dan coming home from doing a girl. It's funny because he told me he was gay yet he'll have sex with a female. Maybe he's just done with me. Maybe I'm just not good enough for him anymore.

"Heeyy... Phiillll.." Dan's words slurred, he's obviously drunk.

I wrapped the blanket tighter around myself. I listened silently as he fumbled around with the doorknob. I felt tears prick at my eyes as he continued.

"Phhiiiilll.. I know you're in thereee," He said through the wood of the door, "I'm gonna come in there and fuck you so good Phil... so good.."

I gulped and cried silently as he continued to say dirty things through the door. At one time I thought he got the door opened but thankfully it was only my imagination. I slowly got out of bed and walked to my door, pressing my body up against it. I just want to feel him talk against my skin but it can't happen.

"Phil, baby? Listen to daddy and come out here. I wanna make you feel so good.. I want to make you scream out my name.. I want to pleasure you like nobody else can.. come on, baby, come out here." Dan spoke softly.

I gulped and bit my lip as each and every word went straight to my crotch. Dan continued to talk through the door and I let my hand travel down into my pants. I teased myself as Dan would but it didn't feel the same. He just does this thing that feels so.. magical. It drives me crazy!

Dan had stopped talking and walked away from the door and I think into his own room. I heard his door close so he probably did. I sighed and looked down at the bulge in my pajama pants. Why does he still do this to me?

I walked back over to my bed and laid down, maybe I'll get some sleep.

~

I felt a familiar building up feeling in my stomach. My mouth fell open as my eyes slowly fluttered open. I looked down and watched in horror as Dan was jerking me off. I felt tears prick at my eyes but I couldn't move.

"Morning baby," Dan said, increasing his pace, "I thought I might wake you up the right way." He smiled.

I looked down at his hand as it continued to move. That building up feeling wasn't there anymore. It was gone. I looked back up at Dan as he focused on trying to make me come.

"Come on baby, come for daddy.." he commanded, a look of determination on his face.

"S-top," I choked out. My voice was barely there as he looked up at me. "Please.."

He huffed loudly and shoved my dick out of his hand. I grabbed myself, cringing as it was numb. He sat there and jerked himself. I didn't realize he was doing it before. He started to pant as his back arched. Dan's eyelids started to get heavy as he jerked himself vigorously. I felt bile rise in my throat... I think I'm going to be sick.

Dan pulled his hand away from himself and grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull it out of his grip but he forced me to wrap it around his shaft and jerk him. I looked away as he continued to make me jerk him. I wanted to yell, to scream but I couldn't..

Dan grabbed my hair, pulling my face over his dick. He released all over my face, moaning loudly. He was panting as I- he jerked out his orgasm. I scrunched up my face trying to pull my head away but couldn't. The warm substance splattered over my face as my eyes started to tear up.

"Thanks baby.." Dan panted before getting up and walking out of my room.

I screamed.

I yelled, and kicked, and screamed as I cried. Loud, angry sobs escaped my body as I just sat there. I cried like a child that had just gotten a spanking. This, thought, this was much worse. I ran to the bathroom and splashed steaming hot water on my face. The burn, in this case, felt good. I wiped at my face with the water and a washcloth to try and get all of it off my face. I can't stand it!

Once it was all off I cried harder as I think I burned the skin on my face. I looked in the mirror before running out and back into my room.

I froze in my doorway as I looked at my bed where he had done it to me. I shook my head violently and walked over to the bed, flipping the mattress. I then proceeded to throw everything off of my dresser. I yelled as I threw things around my room, some hitting the walls.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, yelling at me. "Calm down Phil!" Dan yelled, pulling me to the floor.

I pushed him away. "NO, YOU M- MONSTER!! " I pushed him to the ground and kicked him.

I kicked him again, and again, and again.

When I stopped to try and catch my breath, Dan was spitting blood. I just glared down at him as he shook. I then straddled his body, gripping his collar tight. "YOU CAN'T CONTROL ME!!" I slammed him on the ground repeatedly.

Once I was done, Dan was unconscious.

I shakily stood up, my throat sore. I backed away from his body, fresh tears streaming down my face.

Then, I ran.

●●●

Thoughts??