Chapter 2: A new home

(Liu's P.O.V.)

"What's wrong?" I heard Jeff ask putting his hands on my shoulders. "I'm fine.I just haven't been eating too much lately." I told him. Jeff's eyes widened. "Why bro?! You gotta eat!" Jeff asked. "I've been kind of depressed." I said. "Why?" Jeff asked. "I hate myself...I'm a terrible big brother." I told him. Jeff hugged me tight. "NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE THE PERFECT BIG BROTHER I EVER HAD!" Jeff yelled."He's lying." a dark voice said. Jeff took his hands off of me and backed away. "L-Liu?" Jeff asked sounding scared. "Sully, you scared my brother." I said. Jeff tilted his head slightly. "Who's Sully?" Jeff asked. "He's my double personality." I said. "I-I was created when you were trying to kill Liu. He went insane from the...injuries from you." Sully said. "O-oh." Jeff said, still scared. I went up to my room and shut the door. I walk to my dresser, dig in my sock drawer, and pull out a small box. I opened it and pulled out a razor blade, I rolled up my sleeve and put the blade to my skin and began to cut over old scars from previous cuts.

(Jeff's P.O.V)

I walked upstairs to go to my room and walked by Liu's room. I heard a noise coming from his room so I leaned against the door. It sounded like sobbing. I opened the door to see Liu's back turned to me. "Liu? Are you okay?" I asked him. Liu turned around, he had a razor blade in his hand and his arm was bleeding. "L-Liu...please, tell me you're not..." I said. Liu hung his head like he always did that when he knew he was guilty. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Hey, why don't you come to Slender man's mansion with me? I'm sure he'll let you stay!" I said. Liu nodded his head. "Okay, pack a few things and I'll take you with me." I said.

(time skip)

"Jeffrey, take Liu to his room." Slendy said. "Okay." I said. We head to Liu's room. "Here's your room, bro." I said. The walls were a spring leaf green with hardwood floors. I showed him the walk-in closet and a cabinet with bed sheets, blankets, pillowcases, and quilts. Lastly his own bathroom, the wall tile was dark brown and the floor tile was orangish brownish looking. There was a jacuzzi and a shower with white tile. I left Liu alone to settle in.

(Liu's P.O.V)

I liked my new room, it had a bit of class to it. But I had another urge, so I pulled out my razor blade again and sat on my bed and put it to my wrist. "Liu, please don't. You know it hurts." Sully said. "I know but I don't know what else to do. It feels like the right thing to do. And the only thing I can do." I said. Jeff opened the door and gasped. "LIU!" he said grabbing my arm making me drop my razor blade and he kicked it across the room. "Liu! I told you no!" he said crying. He hugged me tight. "Jeff...I can't stop..." I said. "I'll help you! I promise it'll be alright! It's gonna be okay! You'll get through it! I just know it... Please just stop. Dinner's ready, bro." he said. "I'm not hungry." I said. "Bro, you gotta eat..." he said. "I know..." I said. "But that doesn't mean you should starve!" he said.