Part title

"Umm... I. M-m-my name." I started feeling anxious. "Is, uh." My tears threatened to fall.

I blink several times. "I-I-s, B-Bella... M-m-a-artinez." I say trying to not focus on the burning stares.

"Um. Okay Ms. Martinez." The teacher said while rudely interrupted by a student. "Ms. M-m-a-artinez." The students burst into laughter.

I hung my head, trying to hide the few tears that escaped my eyes.

I dry off my face with my sleeve and walk to a desk, not bothering to ask the teacher if I could.

The teacher shook his head disapprovingly. "Anyways, Ms.Martinez." The teacher looked at the class then at me. "I my name is Mr. Slanders and I hope you enjoy being at Lockwood High School." Mr. Slanders chirped and started the lesson.

The bell rung, interrupting Mr. Slanders continue less talking.

I took the things off my desk one by one and put them into my black leathered backpack. I walked out of the classroom.

Just a few more classes to go, I thought. I sigh and put in my locker number and open it. I exchanged books for my next class and turn my heel.

I made it up the stairs to my next class. The bell rung warning to make it to class or you'll get a detention slip.

I walk up the stairs and bump harshly into a student I had in Math Class. "S-s-sorry." I say picking my books quickly. "It's okay." He chirped and he gathered up his. "My name is Neko Collins." He held out his hand.

I gulped and rejected shaking hands. "M-m-my name is B-Bella M-Martinez, a-and I have t-to g-get to class."

I pushed threw him and jogged to my 2nd class.