Goodnight

As the Cat followed Marinette, he noticed the sadness on her face. Once he saw her go into he waited for her on her rooftop. 

Mainette didn't came out to see Cat Noir, she didn't even know he was there. She just went up to her little rooftop area to watch the sun set. She felt the cold air in her face. The sun set colours claimed Marinette.

"The second most beautiful thing I've seen today.~" Said the Black leather cat.

Marinette turned fast, and panicked. "H-h-h-h-h-ow?!" Marinette still had no idea what was going on.

Cat Noir jumped off the roof and walked up to Marinette. "Who was that old man you where talking to?" His eyes, straight into Marinette's. "And where did you get that book?"

Marinette blinded. Did he know or not? "What are you talking about?"

"Oh my lady." Cat chucked. He put his hand on her cheek. "I know you went to that old man an showed him that book."

Marinette felt a cold feeling down her back. She felt all her hairs on her back go up. He knew. Cat Noir found out who she turely was. She felt like crying her eyes out. Cat Noir saw that she was upset from her eyes starting to water.

"Hey, whats wrong?" Cat tired to make his lady happy by a smile, but it was no use. Her eyes watered up and a tear was about to flow out of her eye. "You don't have to tell me whats wrong my lady."

"I-its not that..." Marinette swapped away her tears. "You looked upset when you saw me with Master Fu, and now you are here."

The Cat smiled. "Always thinking about others before yourself, aren't you?" The cat put his hand under her chin and softly raised her head. "Look, I am fine. I just was shoucked to see you with that book. I thought that handsome model Adrian had it. How did you get hold of it?"

Marinette was shoucked to hear this. How did he know the book was stolen from Adrian?

"How did you know it was from Adrian?" Asked Marinette. "And besides, I saw Lila steel it from him, and she threw it in the trash. I just-"

"Took the trash out?~" The cat joked of curse, but this annoied Mariennte. Cat Noir's ring started to beep. "Oh look at the time, I better get home before someone notics I'm gone. See you later my lady.~" The cat lowered his head, and then dashed away.

Tikki came out of her hiding place. 

"That was wired, wasn't it Marinette?" Tikki asked her beloved human friend.

"Yeah, it was." Replied Marinette. She went back inside of her room and get onto her phone. She was gonna call Alya and tell her about it, but what would she tell her friend for why Cat Noir decided to vist her. Marinette decided not to call her friend and instead decided to watch the news.

As Cat Noir landed in his room through the window, then just de-transform. Leaving Plagg to fly out of the ring and landed on Adrian's bed.

"Hey, what was the for?" Asked Plagg, getting back up.

"Its not like I wanted you to land over there." Replied Adrian.

"Anyway, what are you gonna do now?" Ask Plagg. "Now that you know who ladybug is?"

"Well..." Adrian didn't know how to treat Marinette now that he knows she is ladybug, but he had an idea. "Well, I know Marinette in person right? I just have to treat her the same until I tell her who I truely am!"

Plagged laughed.

"Whats so funny, Plagg?" Asked Adrian. 

"You finally found out who ladybug is." Replied Plagg. "A girl who goes to the same school as you. A girl who is in almost all your classes. A girl who just happens to sit behind you in all those CLASSES! You may not be able to hold in the secret you are Cat Noir for long bud."

Adrian's face goes pale. Plagg had a piont. Marinette was a smart girl, she would find out he found who she is Ladybug soon, leading her to know that he is Cat Noir. This was bad for Adrian and his Kwamii. 

"And besides all that." Plagg commented. "She has your father's book! When your father finds out the book is missing, who knows what he will do!"

"What is that subpost to mean?" Replied Adrian. "My father is alot of things, but not a murder!"