06

One Reason To Move To London+

I awaited at the little bench placed in the small, plotted garden that stood in front of the three story building. It was already nine O'clock and Harry should be here any minute. I frowned as I saw that my nail polish was already chipping. My nails were not great but as for my apparel, I wore a red simple dress in which it had lace at the top and the hem reached my mid-thigh. I had curled my hair in waves and for once, I felt pretty.

About two minutes later, I spotted a black Chevy in front of the lawn and I smiled knowing that it was Harry. Before he got the chance to get out and open the door for me, I had gotten to it first. "That was my job." He says and I shake my head, "Maybe you should have been quicker." I tease him and he lets out a breathy laugh.

A while into driving, my thoughts get the best of me and I can't help but ask where we're going.

"Relax, we are almost there." I nod and stare out the window. London really is beautiful. The buildings, the weather, everything.

We drove for a little while longer and I kind of dozed off, closing my eyes. When the car finally stopped, I awoke and this time, Harry was the one to open the door for me. I smile, "why thank you." I say and he returns his signature smirk.

The first thing I see is a sign that reads, "Berkeley Square Garden" I believe I have heard of this popular garden in one of my photography classes before but I'm not sure. All I know is that the garden was absolutely beautiful. And this is proven when we step foot onto brick sidewalk and prepossessing trees were loomed the area surrounding us. He guided me towards a particular place where a really light brown trunk held braches of all sorts of colors. Orange, red yellow. Just beautiful and amazing and I could spend the rest of my life looking at it. It was not virtual to a real tree but still represented one. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Harry says as my mouth hangs open in awe and I softly nod, "I-It's amazing Harry. You're amazing. This tree is absolutely astounding." I gasp and he replies by placing his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in closer. "I wanted to bring in the night because when it's daylight, everyone is around. Taking pictures and such. Almost like you're sharing it. But in the night... It's all yours. Just you and the tree. But this tree is different. It's eternal so you can always depend on it because when you're mad and you come here at the night...This tree will always be here by your side and as you sit by it and stare above, the lovely plant becomes even more beautiful than before."

His words made me question him a little. Was he a writer or something? Possibly a poet? Where had these inspiring quotes come from?

I suddenly feel the urge to look at him. His green eyes suddenly staring into my brown ones as I take the time to study him.

"What's wrong?" He asks and I shake my head, "just trying to figure you out." I whisper. His eyes continue to bore into mine as his face inches closer. My body starts to shake a little at the proximity of our bodies. His mouth is so close I can feel his minty breath fan my face and his cologne soothes me as his lips finally connect with mine. My body sparks with fire as his mouth feels like fire against mine. Perfect, white doves flutter around my stomach in unison and my head grows dizzy. Never have I felt this way after kissing a boy. Ever. But after the kiss is over and he releases, I suddenly feel so special. Not only because I was just kissed by someone so important to me but I got this rare feeling that I have never ever felt before. Love.

He pulls away and his eyes ignite with beauty, "Blue... When I'm with you.. It's like I'm a whole new person. Like the mistakes that I have made in the past are un-memorable memories and I just picture me and you in this park...Sitting on that wooden bench, behind the tree just staring up at the adoring sky and wishing we were just that... Free and filled with something that everyone can see and love....You are my sky, Blue....As Jack said from the story....S'agapo." His words have taken me aback. Driving me crazy and making me want to faint. I had knew from the day he told me how special I was and all the confidence he provided me that I loved him. He made me feel above and beyond....He treated me like a sky.

"Harry....I-I,...S'agapo..I love you." I breath and he pulled me into his embrace and it wasn't just me next to the tree, looking at the sky. It was me and Harry

Harry Styles was indeed... One reason to move to Lonndon.