OH MY GIRL Profile

(From Left to Right) Mimi, YooA, Arin, Jiho, Seunghee, JinE, Hyojung, and Binnie  

...

...

...

Birth Name: Choi Hyo Jung
Stage Name: Hyojung
Birthday: July 28, 1994
Position: Leader, Vocalist
Blood Type: AB
-She is from Yangyang, Gangwon, South Korea
-She is the winner of WM's auditions in 2014

...

...

...

Birth Name: Kim Mi Hyun
Stage Name: Mimi
Birthday: May 1, 1995
Position: Rapper, Vocalist
Blood Type: AB
-She is from Jeju Island, South Korea
-She is the winner of WM's auditions in 2013

...

...

...

Birth Name: Kim Ji Ho
Stage Name: Jiho
Birthday: April 4, 1997
Position: Vocalist
Blood Type: A
-She is from Okcheon, North Chungcheong, South Korea
-She was featured in B1A4's concert
-She trained for the longest
-She can speak Japanese

...

...

...

Birth Name: Hyun Seung Hee
Stage Name: Seunghee
Birthday: January 25, 1996
Position: Lead Vocalist
Blood Type: B
-She is from Chuncheon, Gangwon, South Korea
-She she was little she appeared on Star King
-She was in top 12 of Super Star K in 2010
-She is the winner of WM's auditions in 2015

...

...

...

Birth Name: Shin Hye Jin
Stage Name: JinE
Birthday: January 22, 1995
Position: Vocalist
Blood Type: A
-She is from Pohang, North Gyeongsang, South Korea

...

...

...

Birth Name: Bae Yoo Bin
Stage Name: Binnie
Birthday: September 9, 1997
Position: Vocalist
Blood Type: O
-She is from Chuncheon, Gangwon, South Korea
-She is a former model under YG Entertainment
-She is a former member Prettyn Berry
-She is a former trainee under Woollim Entertainment
-She acted in "High School, Love On"

...

...

...

Birth Name: Yoo Yeon Ju
Stage Name: YooA
Birthday: September 17, 1995
Position: Vocalist
Blood Type: A
-She is from Seoul, South Korea

...

....

...

Birth Name: Choi Ye Won
Stage Name: Arin
Birthday: June 18, 1999
Position: Maknae, Vocalist
Blood Type: O
-She is from Busan, South Korea
-She is the winner of WM's auditions in 2013

.

.

.

.

History2015: Debut with Cupid, Closer, LA Airport incident

Oh My Girl was publicized as the new sister group of . In March 29, 2015, teaser images of the eight members were released as well as their concept images. On April 20, the group released their first single, "Cupid", and held their debut showcase the same day. They first performed the single on .

On June 21, the group announced that they were currently preparing a new album. On October 1, 2015, teaser images for their comeback track, "Closer", was released. The music video for "Closer" was released on October 7.

On December 11, OMG flew to LA for a photoshoot for their next album jacket and to perform at a special event, but could not get cleared by customs to enter the US. The group's management claimed that customs mistook the girls for underage prostitutes due to props and outfits for their special performance at an event on the Saturday of that week, and that they were detained for 15 hours. However, an official with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection later stated that management was lying about the reason for being denied entry. Upon seeing the contents of the performers' luggage, customs officials determined the group was entering the U.S. to perform, not to go sightseeing as the group had claimed. As the group did not have the required P1 performance visa, they were denied entry. The customs official denied that the group was "detained" for 15 hours, noting that they were put on the first available flight back to Korea on the airline they traveled with.

2016: "Liar, Liar" comeback

Oh My Girl will release their third EP, Pink Ocean, on March 28th 2016 with double title track "One Step, Two Steps" and "Liar Liar". On March 24th, a comeback teaser was released on 1thek youtube channel and the group's official youtube channel.

On March 28th, 2016, OMG announced their official fandom name "Miracle" at their comeback showcase of "Pink Ocean" and also on the group's V-app on the same day.

MembersHyojungJinEMimiYooASeungheeJihoBinnieArinOh My Girl at a fansign on November 14, 2015Hyojung, born Choi Hyo-jung (: 최효정) on July 28, 1994 (age 21). Prior to debut she trained for six months.JinE, born Shin Hye-jin (: 신혜진) on January 22, 1995 (age 21). JinE trained the longest. She joined WM Entertainment in 2011.Mimi, born Kim Mi-hyun : 김미현 on May 1, 1995 (age 20). MiMi is the rapper of the group.YooA, born Yoo Yeon-joo (: 유연주) on September 17, 1995 (age 20). Before debut, she changed her name from Yoo Yeon-joo to Yoo Shi-ah (: 유시아). YooA was in a CF along with 's .Seunghee, born Hyun Seung-hee (: 현승희) on January 25, 1996 (age 20). Seunghee was a contestant on's and had a small role in 's "Open The Door" with 's Yulhee.Jiho, born Kim Ji-ho (: 김지호) on April 4, 1997 (age 19). Jiho graduated high school with Sujeong (), DK (), Eunha and Yuju () on February 4, 2016 and was the lead role in 's "Sweet Girl" music video.Binnie, born Bae Yu-bin (: 배유빈) on September 9, 1997 (age 18). Binnie was in a group called "prettyn berry" when she was younger (2009–2011).Arin, born Choi Ye-won (: 최예원) on June 18, 1999 (age 16).