Miraculous Reveal One-Shot

This is my first story, plz don't judge too harshly...

Marinette was just in class, staring at the back of Adrien's head, thinking about a life with Adrien when she heard a scream, interupting her thoughts.

"Oh great! An akuma, cause thats what I really needed today!" Marinette thought.

Marinette ran to the bathroom and opened her purse. Tikki poked her head out. "Looks like we got ourselves another akuma." "TIKKI, SPOTS ON!" shouted Marinette as a red light surrounded her and in her place, stood the famous masked heroine, Ladybug.

When Ladybug got out of the school, she saw Chat Noir already whacking the akuma with his staff.

"I AM FIRESTARTER AND EVERYTHING SHALL BURN!" the akuma shouted, throwing a hand to a building. As his hand pointed to the building, it caught fire. The akuma was wearing a firefighter suit.

"HEY HOTHEAD! WHY DON'T YOU GET SOME ICE AND COOL OFF!" Chat taunted.

Ladybug sighed. Akuma names just kept getting dumber and dumber. Hawkmoth needs to get more creative. I mean Firestarter? Seriously?! And Chat's puns were starting to really bug her. (Pun intended)

Ladybug ran up to Firestarter and circled him, trying to find the akuma. She noticed a purple piece of paper in his pocket and figured it was the akuma.

"Chat! The akuma is in his pocket! It's a piece of paper!"

Chat nodded and ran to the akuma with his staff raised high. But the akuma was ready. Just as he came close, the akuma smacked him against a wall.

"CHAT!" Ladybug screamed.

"OOF! I'm ok!" replied Chat.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Ladybug growled, "LUCKY CHARM!"

Her lucky charm fell from the sky. It was a metal shield?!

"How is that suppose to help me?" Ladybug wondered.

Chat was already back up on his feet and whacking the akuma again.

"Chat! Can you distract the akuma?" Ladybug shouted.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!" replied Chat.

As Ladybug looked around, she realized the metal shield was fireproof so she could easily walk through his flames. She put the shield in front of her and ran up to Firestarter. But Firestarter noticed. He smacked Ladybug away as she hit the side of a building then pointed his hand at her.

"NO!" Chat screamed.

But he was too late, a fireball was sent at Ladybug and exploded on impact. Luckily, Ladybug survived because of the magic in her suit.

"OH YOU'RE GONNA DIE NOW!" Chat growled.

Chat ran up to Ladybug. She had many bruises and lots of scratches and very severe burns.

(Ok here is a lot of dialogue so C is Chat and L is Ladybug)

C: "We gotta take you to a hospital."
L: "No Chat, defeat the akuma first."
C: "But you're badly injured, how can I defeat the akuma on my own?"
L: "Here, take the lucky charm and my yoyo and use them. You can help me when the akuma is cleansed."
C: "Yes, My Lady."

Chat turned back to Firestarter and shouted "CATACLYSM!" His right hand bubbled with bad luck.

Chat sprinted towards Firestarter and touched his hand to the ground. A big crack appeared and was just big enough for Firestarter to not wiggle out and not too deep enough so he would fall and only his head stuck out. Chat grabbed the metal shield that was left carelessly on the side and used it as protection against Firestarter. Quickly, he grabbed the piece of paper and ripped it in half. The akuma fluttered out. Chat used the yoyo.

"No more evil doing for you, little akuma, Chat said, TIME TO DE-EVILISE! He shouted as he caught the akuma, "GOTCHA!" He opened the yoyo and out flew a white butterfly. "Bye-bye pretty butterfly."

Chat grabbed the shield. "MIRACULOUS CHAT NOIR!" He shouted as he threw the shield into the air. It fell right back down. "Ok, ok, sheesh, does it only work for Ladybug?" He thought. "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" The shield turned into a cloud of ladybugs as they fixed the damage the akuma had done. The akuma turned into a fireman who was fired (pun intended) because he accidentally set a building on fire. Chat ran to Ladybug.

"MY LADY!" Chat shouted.

Some of Ladybug's burns have healed but her cuts and the leftover burns were still severe.

"Hold on." Chat pleaded. His ring beeped. He only had three paws left, he must've not heard the first beep. Ladybug's earrings also beeped and she was down to two spots.

"Everything is so dark and cold..." Ladybug whispered.

"NO, don't talk like that, keep your eyes open, stay with me..." Chat pleaded.

Then Ladybug's earrings beeped once more before she detransformed and in her place, was Marinette.

"Marinette..." Chat breathed as his ring beeped and he too detransformed.

"Adrien..." Marinette shivered.

"Its so cold, so dark, I don't know if I can make it." Marinette whispered weakly as her wounds became infected.

"Don't say that! You have to make it. Stay with me." Adrien pleaded.

Marinette took one final breath before she stilled...