Twist

Yay!

Suddenly, Adrien heard someone call his name. He woke up. He was just dreaming, thank god. A nurse was calling him, saying his 'girlfriend' had woken up. Adrien then remembered what happened. He didn't let Marinette finish before he swooped her into his arms and ran to the hospital. The doctors were extremely worried and took her to the emergency room. It took a full 10 hour recovery and Marinette was in a coma. Adrien had fallen asleep.

"MARINETTE!" He shouted, full of joy

As he entered the hospital room, he saw Marinette with her eyes open and staring at him.

"Hello kitty." She said but was quickly engulfed in a tight hug. "Settle down chaton, we'll have patrol tonight. We will see each other then, for now, just let me rest."

Adrien nodded and left the room.

Later that night...

Ladybug and Chat Noir finished patrolling and there were no akumas, now they were just hanging out on the Eiffel Tower.

Chat Noir noticed his lady's depressed mood and feared it was because she was disappointed that it was him.

"Hey, are you disappointed that it was me?" He asked, afraid of the answer.

"What? No! Its just that all these years, I've had a crush on you and all this time, you were fighting next to me, flirting and making cat puns. Ladybug laughed.

"And all this time, I've been trying to find out who you were under the mask and you were right behind me the whole time." Chat chuckled.

"Ladybug, I just want to know. Do you want to be more than just partners?" Chat asked.

"What do you mean, chaton?" Ladybug replied.

"Like girlfriend and boyfriend." Chat answered.

"Yes." Ladybug answered.

Then they kissed on the Eiffel Tower under the full moon...