[JuleNath AU] 'Friends'

popular Nath AU // booklover Juleka AU

**

Today was the first day of school, and for an introvert like Juleka, it was a nightmare. She certainly didn't want to wake up every morning and groom herself just to shut people up.

Going to school was never one of the things she looked forward to. Not that she had other things to be excited about aside from a book signing event on the upcoming weekend.

Now walking in the long and full of annoying people hallways of Collège Françoise Dupont, Juleka slowly walked to the new classroom she was assigned to be in, hesitating if she should go in. She immediately saw Chloe inside.

Well, that's not a good thing. Never is. Chloe is NEVER a good thing.

**

The morning classes surprisingly went by fast. Juleka was expecting Chloe to bully her, but the blonde didn't. Juleka was now thinking that maybe the spoiled rich kid was sick. Hopefully, that sickness would last long. Anyone would hope of the same thing, probably.

With nothing to do during lunch time, the raven-haired teen went straight to the library to borrow a couple more books. She had fifteen books waiting to be read in her house but it wouldn't hurt to borrow more, right?

Gradually opening the door, she peeked inside. The door creaked as she went in, looking around if there were other people in the library. Sure enough, people wouldn't go to the library at this time of the day. Most of them would either go out and eat or hang out with friends. (Un)Fortunately, she had no friends, making her quality time reading books.

Reaching out to the top shelves, she finally found the book she's been wanting to read. Her eyes drifted to one of the books at the side and interest sparked inside her.

As she reached out a hand to get the book from the shelf, she was startled when she saw the book being pulled back and cerulean orbs met with her amber ones.

Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours as she stared back at the sky blue scenery before her.

She blinked twice, then looked away, startling the owner of the sky blue eyes behind the huge shelf.

"Uh no, wait!" A masculine voice called out as she heard footsteps coming closer.

Not knowing what to do, she was confused if she should stay or go away from the stranger.

As she saw the stranger now standing before her, it seems that she was wrong.

He wasn't a stranger.

He is Nathanael, the grandson of the principal, and also a popular artist. He wore a red shirt which dangerously showed off a bit of his biceps and his hair was swept back.

I wouldn't say he's not hot. I mean, anyone would want to be in my shoes right now.

Sadly, she wasn't interested in cliche love stories like those, even if she's secretly a huge fangirl.

"Um, hello...?" Juleka waved a hand before his face as she noticed him doze off.

"Oh, sorry." the red head smiled in apology. "I can't help but stare at your amber eyes, they're beautiful."