EXCERPT.

SOFT AS SIN.

⏤ azure eyes meet brooding grey ones

⏤ azure eyes meet brooding grey ones. she is iron clad, dipped in brass & copper & steel. covered from head to toe in armour, sheathed swords and gold detail. gold flecked grey eyes, unlike anything she's ever seen. auburn flames for hair, braided ever so neatly. she is beautiful, in a subtle way. in a way that does not call out to the gods, yet in a way that calls out to her, the golden girl standing before her.

the other girl is ethereal. she is pure pulchitrude. beauty at it's finest. she looks like a greek goddess, made of fine woven celestial thread, dripping ichor and gold. she smells like clementine fields and tangerine skies dipped in vanilla. & hopefully, hopefully ( the auburn haired girl hopes ) she tastes like star fire, & moon dust & gold.

she is golden haired, and rosy lipped, with eyes such a bright, beautiful azure that the gods sigh in yearning. milky skin, fragile like a porcelain doll. she is dressed in chiffon, satin & lace. soft colours, ivory & and her head held high with grace. silken and soft, the gown flows from her body like water. it is barely there, and yet there completely. white roses lay tangled between her golden tresses, softly clipped at the top to present herself neatly.

"Azrael." the name slips off the golden haired beauty's tongue like velvet and silk intertwined. a smile plays on her lips as the name leaves her mouth. she's satisfied that she got her name right.

the dark haired girl's breath almost hitches in her throat. almost. azrael reaches out her hand to clasp the golden haired beauty's, ( oh how soft it was ! ) to kiss it gently.

"m'lady." she says, "a pleasure."

& THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME THE VENETIAN PRINCESS, FREYA MET HER PERSONAL GUARD, AZRAEL.