✔f o u r✔

EDITED

Quote: "Tall girls are hot; little girls are cuties." -Harry Styles

✫✫✫✫

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

I get up, and it feels as if 1 million knives were being stabbed into my stomach. Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Payne-in-the-Butt walk in.

I get up, and Harry's eyes go big...he points at my butt...

What a pervert...

"Um...Diana...what happened to your jeans?" Zayn asks me.

✧ ✧ ✧

Diana's POV

I gasp. "Why?"

The guys stifle a laugh. "Well, you've got red on the back..."

I gasp.

Harry clears his throat. "I kinda pulled a prank in you, Diana..." We look over at him, and he's in the kitchen.

We all walk in there, to see ketchup squished on a chair. The guys laugh, and I look at Harry.

"HARRY! These are my favorite pair of jeans! Why would you do this to me?" I ask, faking my anger.

"I'm sorry...I was kinda bored, and I put ketchup on the chair, and you had to sit down, specifically on this chair..." he says with a smirk.

The guys are still laughing, so I mouth, "Thank you..."

He winks in response.

I walk upstairs to my room, and change into a pair of sweatpants. I sigh. I wasn't lying when I said that these were my favorite pair of jeans. I sigh.

I take them to my washing room, and put them in the washer, applying the liquid.

I dry my hands, and walk downstairs.

"Hey Diana...sorry about laughing...we decided to order a few boxes of pizza to apologize..." Zayn says, shocking me, since he popped out of nowhere.

"Aw...thanks...you really didn't have to..." I reply.

He shrugs. "Anything for a pretty girl."

I feel heat creep up onto my cheeks. "Th-thanks, but I think you need to get glasses..."

Zayn rolls his eyes. "Phht...the person who needs to get glasses is you. You're so beautiful."

I smile, and decide not to speak. We walk into the kitchen. "Crazy Fangirl, did Zayn tell you that we ordered pizza?" Niall asks.

I nod.

I walk around the kitchen, and take out a bag of Takis. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Liam whispers in my ear. I glare at him. "Why not?" I ask.

He laughs. "Do you think I'm that stupid?"

I look around. "Yeah."

He rolls his eyes at me. "I know you're on your womanly days." I glare at him, and punch his arm. I walk out with the bag in my hand. I sit on the sofa all alone. Until someone sits right next to me.

"Can I have some? PLEASE!" Louis asks. I nod, and he grabs a handful. He starts licking them, and then chewing them.

I smile. "When I was about 3 years old, I would lick the Takis, and then throw them away." I say.