F O U R || "Ashton has the cooties now" ||

Use Somebody - Kings of Leon

- E V I E -
I watched Calum down another shot of vodka, sighing as I did so. Ashton was the most drunk out of the boys, and all his little secrets were coming out; which of course is the most amusing.

"Evie, I once - used your," Ash burped mid sentence, "toothbrush."

"Are you serious?"
"LOL Ashton used Evie's disgusting toothbrush!"
"Ew Ash has the cooties now."

May was passed out in my bed, with a warm blanket and pillows. While I was still stuck in the same room as the guys, playing truth or dare (against my will).

"Okay, Stevie! Truth or Dare?" Calum whisper -shouted dramatically, gosh, he was drunk.
"Truth."
"Have you ever kissed someone?"

I blushed and looked away, Calum hit my thigh with his palm in annoyance.
"Have you?!" Ashton blurted out.
"Of course not." I reply bluntly. "I don't want to play anymore."

"Naw come on Stevie-"
"What's with the whole 'Stevie' thing Calum?" Luke asks while wiggling his eyebrows in a cringe-worthy way.
"I like it." Calum slurs.

"Michael, truth or dare." I challenge.
"Dare!"
"I dare you to...fart in Luke's face."

Michael laughed loudly before standing up, Luke protested with violent punches to Michaels âss.

And as Luke was about to give Michael a wedgie, Mike let 'er rip.

"Nice!" My stupid brother yelled.
"Ashton shut up, you're gonna wake mum up."
"Her slumber is deeper than the Indian Ocean Evie, chill."

After another hour of the hilarious, but drunk, game we all decided it was time to hit the hay.
I was jumping in joy at that idea.

Ashton, Luke and Michael were already asleep before Calum and I. I had to awkwardly shuffle out of the bedroom, Cal followed me against my requests.

"Let's sleep together Evie."
"No thank you, go to sleep Calum."I whispered back while I made my way to the guest bedroom.
"But not without you!" Calum said in a normal sound, not caring to whisper.

Instinctively, I put my hand against his plump lips. There was a small sparkle in his eyes, they were red and bloodshot but they still looked beautiful.

We stayed like this for a few seconds before he decided to stick his tongue against my palm, causing me to shriek in disgust. I slapped his chest and wipe my hand on him.

But he quickly rejoined our hands as I led him into the guest bedroom.
"You know Stevie - I don't really hate you." Cal slurred.
"Okay."
"You're beautiful, and I don't even know why I hate you." My heart fluttered at his - surprisingly - heart felt words.
"I thought you said you don't hate me?"
"Oh believe me I do, I just don't know why and it's really annoying."

"Can we cuddle?" He asked.

I really don't understand Calum when he's drunk, he's so happy and kind but when he's not, it's like he has to put a mask on whenever he's around me.

I sigh dramatically and hop into the bed, Calum following.
"Why can't you sleep with the rest of the guys Calum?"
"I don't wanna sleep with them."

I pull the covers over me and position myself as far away from Calum as possible, which fails when he wraps an arm around me and pulls me close.

His breath tickles the back of my neck; beer, vodka and tequila thick in the air.
"Calum?"
"Go to sleep Stevie." He mumbles.

||
Shorter chapter but oh well