"Just Relax" (IDFK)

Warning smut ahead read with caution!

Carl had been shot a week ago. That was the day so many of my new friends died. Carl wasn't the same. He never came out of the medical room while he was recovering.  You visited him often talking to him even though he wouldn't respond. He always faced the other way not speaking or looking at you.

"Hey Carl." You said slipping in the door and shutting it. 

"Lock it." He said

"What?" I asked.

"Please lock the door I want to talk to you alone." He said gentler.

"O-Okay." You were a shy girl never alone with a boy.

"Don't be nervous. I just want to talk in private."  He said smiling.

"Carl are you feeling okay?" You asked going to sit in the chair beside him. You looked at him strangely as he sifted over closer to you.  "I-" You were cut off by lips pressing to yours. Carl picked you up by your hips and gently pulled you up. You pulled yourself helping a bit. You got up and laid next to me.

"Like this." He said guiding your legs over his. You were at mid thigh. "Come on don't be shy. Move up." He said pulling you closer. His thighs brushed your crotch making you involuntarily buck your hips. 

"C-carl." You breathed out as he placed you above his crotch. He grabbed your hips and pushed down on them making you appear to be grinding on him. Your face was dusted a crimson red as another wave of pleasure coursed through you. You opened your eyes to see him smirking. You had been grinding by yourself for almost the whole time. You stopped and looked down he chuckled and made you look up him.

"It's okay. It feels good don't it?" You nodded sheepishly. Your pants button popped and he slowly slid down your zipper. He slid your pants down to your ankles and you kicked them off. You covered your black panties with your hand and looked away blushing.  Carl kissed you lightly. "Don't cover up. You're beautiful." He said going down to kiss your neck. You groaned as he nipped by your pulse. He got to the junction between your neck and shoulder and bit lightly sucking along with it. You moaned and tilted your head to the side, giving him more access. 

"C-carl please.." You said trying to tilt your head to the side more and more. You gripped his shoulders and moaned again as his teeth grazed it.

"Found it." Carl said shuckling. He licked over his work and blew on it. The rapid cold sensation made a shiver run up your spine. He secretly slipped his hand in your panties and rubbed his finger over your slick entrance lubricating his finger in your wetness. Your body naturally bucked against his hand, but you pulled your body away from his hand. "Ah ah ah." He said in a sing song tone. The one hand he wasn't using pulled you back down to his hand and held you there. He rubbed our nub slowly driving you crazy. 

"Carl. I need you." You begged putting your head in the crook of his neck. You heard the shuffling of the sheet and looked up to see Carl pulled out his erect dick. You gasped at his length and backed away. He held you in place as he stroked it lightly.

"Don't worry it'll fit." He said almost like reading your mind. You nodded sheepishly as he pulled you back to where you were. You pulled up as you tried to get on top of his cock. "Just go down I'll position it and everything." You nodded again and looked at him in the eyes. He gave you a nice smile as he edged you down. You gasped as you felt something push against your entrance, pulling your body up to keep it away. He led you back down slowly and finally pushed it in. You shrieked as you felt him stretch you out.

"Carl Ow I-" 

"It's okay it'll stop hurting in a minute I promise just let me get all the way in." He said sweetly trying to keep his moans in. It was both of your first times so the feeling was new. He pushed all the way in and you felt something pop inside you and you let out a small whimper tears slowly streaming down your face. He pulled you into his chest as he let out a breathy moan. 

"P-please move." You said clutching his shoulders. 

"You have to be the one." He said chuckling. You looked up at him wide eyes with tear stains down your face. "Just up and down." He said wiping your tears. 

"Okay." you said letting out a nervous chuckle. "Uh." You said looking around wondering what to do. The throbbing in your stomach was getting worse as you both ceased to move. 

"Y/N. Just relax." He said nuzzling into your neck kissing. You pushed up and down slowly feeling pleasure surge through you. "Good girl Y/N." He said through a breathy moan. You put your hands on his shoulders for more support. You were getting tired and about to collapse from exhaustion, but you wanted to keep going to reach it. He seemed to sense it and took over grabbing your hips doing the work for you. He bounced you up and down at a fast pace making you through your head back in pleasure.  For a virgin he was pretty good. He bounced you to his thrusts doubling the pleasure. You felt the coil in your stomach tighten and release. 

"Carl oh my go-" You couldn't finish you were in so much pleasure. Your vision flooded with stars and the sensation was unbearable. Carl thrusted faster searching for his own high. During that you felt the coil come back. "Please Carl another-"

"I know." He put his experienced hands at your nub and rubbed fastly. Your senses went into overdrive and you came again clenching on Carl. That must've made him find his own release and pulled out coming over your stomach. You laid next to him smiling. 

"That was really nice." You said  drawing circles on his chest. 

"Maybe we should try another position next time." He said smiling.

"Next time?" I asked looking up.

"Oh hell yes." 

This is one for not updating a lot so here I hoped ya'll liked it.