The meetup

Elemoon woke to the sound of her ringtone at 8AM. She didn't remember setting an alarm and who would text her at 8 in the morning. She looked at the phone. Her heart skipped a beat. "Hey Elemoon, sorry about the late reply, mommy sent me to bed early for asking for nudes again. I just love meeting up with my fans. Will you be at the Magcon tour to tomorrow?" - Shit "Who am I kidding, you're my number one fan, of course you will be. But maybe we should meet before to get to know each other better." He told me his address and I rushed to his house. It was so big, he was obviously making up for something. I knocked on his door and he answered in seconds. "Wow, you look even more beautiful in person." He said, biting his lip. He showed me to his bedroom and we talked about upcoming news for Magcon and new musically ideas. He even let me direct one! He was so dreamy! Like a sparkling turd. I looked at the time, 10PM. Jacob said, "You'll probably need to leave soon, my mom doesn't let me stay up past curfew time. But listen, is it bad that I've never made love?" My cheeks blushed and I felt tingly. Just as I was about to speak his mom came into the room and started punishing Jacob for staying up late. I slipped out through the window and imagined him slipping into me, touching me like his dad did. As I thought of his dreamy eyes, I went to go sleep in a bush in his garden, so I could be there when he woke up.

 As I thought of his dreamy eyes, I went to go sleep in a bush in his garden, so I could be there when he woke up