Close call

<Aphmau POV>

     I was just getting finished changing to go to the guy's house when there was a knock on my door. BANG BANG BANG! I put on my shoes. BANG BANG BANG! I walk down the stairs. BANG BANG BANG! "I'M COMING!CHILL OUT!" I yell unlocking the door and opening it. "Hey, Aphmau!" Someone had said. It was Laurance, Dante, Travis, and Garroth. "Oh, hey guys! I was just getting ready to come to your house!" "Really? Awesome! Me and the guys wanted to show you this new game!" Dante said. "Oh? Well, I'll come, then!"

-Time skip just for you guys!-

"So, what's the game?" I ask. "It's a SCARY horror game called Five Nights at Freddy's!" Says Laurance. "It's about robotic animals trying to kill you at a night job at somewhere called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" Continues Dante. Travis looks at me with worried eyes, he knows about my job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. "You want to play the game with us?" Asks Garroth. "Yeah! Whoever wins gets $50 from EVERYONE!" Says Laurance. I perk up at the said of that. "Heh, I'll do it, but only because I'm better than you guys." I say, not trying to show fear, Travis gets this. "Hehe! I bet I'm gonna win!" He says. "Let's see about that!" Laurance and Garroth say. Night 1: Travis screams like a girl and dies. Night2: Dante quits because he's scared. Night3: Laurance forgets to check Foxy. Night4: Garroth gets killed by Freddy. Night5,6,and7: Aphmau conpletes them all. All the guys gawk at Aphmau. "H-how did you-?" Asks Dante. Aphmau shrugs as if it was nothing. "They're not so scary in a game." I start, then I realize what I'm saying when Travis looks at me wide-eyed. I gulp, right. "What do you mean by that, Aphmau?" Laurance says. "Hm? Oh! Well look at the time! I need to go to work!" I say. "But-" Garroth starts. "Sorry to leave, but I really need to go to work!" I say. Not giving them the chance to speak, I run out their door into my house. When I close the door I lean agesnt the wall breathing hard. I'm sweating. "You can't hide it from them forever." A voice says. "Not forever, just long enough to figure out what happened to Andy." I walk into my room to change into my work clothes.