Letters Between a Vampire and his Mate

Dear Malfoy,

Look I know we have never gotten along and you are probably wondering why I am even writing you but I promise this won't be a waste of your time. Before I tell why I'm writing, how's your Christmas going? Does your family get together for Christmas or is it just you, your mum, and your dad? I hope your having a good break.

Sincerely, 

Harry Potter

Dear Potter,

Why are you writing me? How in the name of Salazar did your owl find the manor and get through the wards? My Christmas is going okay. The entire Malfoy family gets together for Christmas so my grandfather, aunt, uncles, cousins, nephews, and nieces are over. In fact your letter came in the middle of dinner so if you wanted to keep this a secret you should have better timing.

Sincerely,

D. Malfoy

Dear Malfoy,

Wow that is a big family. I didn't realize the Malfoy family was that big. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you by sending the letter in front of your family. To answer your question about my owl finding you; Hedwig is a very smart girl. She always finds me no matter where i am and I have no idea how she got through your wards. How is your family? I heard from someone that your grandparents weren't alive and I thought your father was an only child. 

Sincerely,

Harry Potter

Dear Potter,

You are avoiding my other question about why you are writing me. My grandparents as well as my uncles disappeared when the Dark Lord first came to power. My Great Grandfather supported the Dark Lord and tried to get my family to support him just like he did. My Great Grandmother protected my Grandfather and my father as well as my uncles but after she died they were left in his hands. He promised the Dark Lord the entire Malfoy family but my Grandfather ran away to France with my uncles and aunt. My mother was already pregnant at that time so he couldn't bring us to France right away. Unfortunately, my Great Grandfather kept us from leaving and forced my father to be a Death Eater. When he died, my Father became a spy for the light. After the war ended, my Grandfather brought the family back to England to support us and help bring back the family name. If you even tell anyone I told you this I will make you pay because I have no idea why I feel like I can trust you with this but if you prove me wrong I swear to Salazar that you will regret it.

Sincerely,

D. Malfoy

Dear Malfoy,

I feel honored that you trust me enough to tell me your family history, I promise to never ever tell a soul about this. I'll tell you something about me that no one else knows so we'll be even. Everyone thinks i was pampered and treated as a prince by my relatives but that is far from the truth. My relatives hate me, they hated my parents, and they hate magic so they definitely hate me. They treated me like a house elf and they made me do all the chores and cook all the meals. They also abused me physically as well as verbally. I lived in a cupboard underneath the stairs for the first ten years of my life. After that I got the smallest bedroom because they were afraid that wizards were watching them. So that is a bit of my childhood, everyone believes I'm strong but really I'm not I was abused and no one did a thing about it.