Better Then Worse

Owen's Pov
She looks better now but they are keeping her just in case it goes back the way it was this morning and Afternoon. She is sleeping in between Silas and Victor. Dr. Robert has came back to check on her. I can tell he sees her as his own granddaughter by the amount of love that is shown in his eyes. It's 10:30 now and we all are just watching her sleep. Dr. Robert comes in to take her temperature and put a new bag of fluids into her Ivey stream. He looks at the thermometer and his eyes immediately widen with concern and shakes her awake. She is awake with a start and starts panicking. Sean says " What's wrong Phil?" He tries to keep his voice even and calm so he doesn't scare her. Dr. Robert says" Her fever went up instead down from the last time I checked it. I need everyone to leave the room asides from Sean and Victor." His voice is deadly so no one argues about it. We all leave with a kiss on the head and wait outside. Oh let my little darling be okay.
***************************************************************
Dr. Green's Pov
I say" What's wrong why did everyone else have to leave the room?" He says " I need to check her over and I'm sure she doesn't want 10 guys looking at her with nothing on." I nod my head and said" What do you need me to do?" Phil says" Run some blood test to see how high her whiteblood cell count is and everything else. I am going to take her vitals and but her on the heart monitor and ask her questions." I nod my head and go get the stuff we need. When I come back Phil is hooking her up to the monitor while checking her vitals. He has Vic writing down her stats. She looks really unfocused even more usual. I say" Pookie just relax and I am going to take some blood. Just lay down for me sweetie." She does as I say but doesn't stop looking at a nurse that came in. She looks even scare and is looking at her in fear. I say" Meg Please leave your not helping she's not comfortable with anyone she doesn't know thank you." She nods her head and leaves the room. I say" Pookie I need you to stay super still while I take some blood okay." She nods her head and is now staring at Vic in confusion. Dr. Robert says" Sugar plum look into the light and follow it without moving your head okay." She does it but loses focus on what she'll suppose to be doing instead turns her attention back to Vic who is writing things down. I sigh when I'm finished and put a bandaid on her. I say" I'll be right back. I go outside and say" We're almost done Phil is having a hard time with keeping her focus right now." They nod their heads and sit back down. I go back in to see her swaying back and forth while staring at Vic intently. Phil is standing in front of him so she is moving back and forth to see him. Phil crunches down and says " Sugar plum how you feeling? Do you feel dizzy, nausea, confusion, cold, hot? She nods her head and goes back to trying to look for Vic.
***************************************************************
Victor's Pov
I am writing down her stats for Dr. Robert since she won't allow any nurse near her or in the same room as her. She is shaky and sweating. She won't stop staring at me it's a little unnerving to tell you the truth. She looks confused. Dr. Robert takes her hand and have her sit up so he can have a look in her ears nose and mouth. I don't know what he is checking for but know it's important. Once he's finished doc comes in and Dr. Robert starts asking all these questions. He gives her something to make the fever go down and more fluids while having someone to check her vitals and stuff even hour. As soon as the others the come in and all hug her asking us questions about her while she just stares at me. I go over and say " Princess are you okay?" She doesn't answer me but hugs me tightly shaking. I kiss her forehead to feel her burning up. I try to move us to the bed but she wouldn't budge at all. I pick her up and lay down with her left and North on her right. She just shakes while clinging to me with tears running down her face. I rub her back trying to get her to sleep but she is having a hard time. I then remember she hasn't had anything all day so I say " Princess are you hungry?" Hoping it's that and then she'll fall asleep. She nods her head while doc puts a wet towel on her head but she flinched away from it. I say" Okay Silas and Gabe are going to get you something to eat. And don't worry it's just a wet towel to keep you cool." She relaxes and let's him put it on her head. Gabe and Silas get up and go get her some food for her.
***************************************************************
Norths Pov
I have no idea why she's crying and shaking. I rub her back smoothing her. She feels so stressed out. Vic is the only who seems to calm her right now. He mouths to me " She has a fever of 104 and she can't sleep." Oh no wonder I'll be crying too. Ten minutes later Gabe and Silas comes back with some chicken nuggets and fries for her. She eats all the chicken and half of the fries before she lays back down and clings to Vic while I switch with Luke. He strokes her hair while she closes her eyes and falls asleep. Thank god because I don't think we'll have been able to handle it if she kept crying.