Trouble Never Stopped Us Before

Lexa's POV

--------------------

To say that Clarke sexually frustrated me would be an understatement. She is always doing something that makes it hard for me. The worst thing is she knows exactly what she is doing. So yesterday when she said that and then went to train and then did it again but went to sleep I was angry. Yes I know I should enjoy it kind of but I just it's hard. Today I woke with the attitude that I would be the one to torture her today. I would go train with her and I would definitely make her suffer. I walked out of my tent I had some business throughout the day.I saw Octavia, Raven, and Clarke standing with each other laughing. I walked over and stood before them.

"Hello Commander how's it going today." Raven said 

"Today has started out great I have a new goal to obtain." I made eye contact with Clarke.

"Well I mean you want to tell us what that goal is or are you going to make us guess?" Octavia spoke up now obviously curious.

"Huh oh no I can't tell you but could I borrow Clarke I would like to take her training." I smirked over at Clarke then looked at the other two. "Yea sure go ahead I need to talk to Raven anyway. Have funny Clarkey." Octavia grabbed Ravens hand and walked away.

"Shall we?" I held my hand out. She took it cautiously trying to figure out what I was going to really do. We walked to the training grounds and I sat down. 

"I thought that we were training." Clarke said sitting down beside me.

"We are just give me a few minutes." I said closing my eyes. 

Minutes I opened my eyes again to find Clarke sleeping on the ground next to me. I smiled. This is exactly where I want her. I crawled over her and was straddling her hips. I bent down and started kissing her all over her face and down her neck to her collar bone. I felt her stir and she slowly opened her eyes. When she saw me her eyes widened slightly and she reached her neck up to kiss me. I pulled back and smirked down at her. She was definitely having trouble. She pouted and bucked her hips into me. I have to admit it kind of distracted me but soon I was fine. I pulled her into a kiss and when she asked for entrance I pulled away and got up. 

"What the hell was that Lexa." She got up next to me.

"What was what Clarke?" I was playing innocent.

"You can't just turn me on and do that." She pushed me. 

"Well I just gave you a taste of your own medicine I'm sorry." I was in front of her now.

"Whatever I am going back to camp. Goodbye." Clearly I really angered her. I walked after her and caught up.

"Clarke I am sorry I didn't mean to make you so mad." I softly grabbed her hand. 

"It's fine lets just go back to camp please."

"Okay we can do that." I held her hand because I knew that she appreciated it. When we got back Clarke dropped my hand and went to the tent. I frowned, I hadn't meant to upset her that much. I wasn't exactly sure what I did wrong. I went to Octavia to see if she could help me.

"Octavia kom trikru."

"Yes Commander?" 

"I was training with Clarke but just actually getting her back for torturing me. I am not sure what I did but she is very upset now."

"Well what did you say?"

"I only had actions."

"That's the problem right there Lexa she wants you and misses you. Have you been spending a lot of time together?"