MBF; Chapter two

"Jas Aaron here" my mom said as she walked into my room. "Mmm" i groaned as a rolled over in bed looking at the time. "Damn" i mumbled low enough for my mom not to here. Its 3 in the afternoon and im just now wakin' up.

"What he here for?" i asked getting up out the bed. "Really? Its obvious he wants to talk to you" she said as she walked out the room leaving the door open. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and quickly found me something to wear. I just grabbed some shorts and a T and that was it.

I walked out the room and down the steps to come face to face with Aaron and his moon face ass girlfriend Crystal. I rolled my eyes and walked more over to him. "You missed out yesterday" he said as he cleared his thoat. "Ok and" i said as i crossed my arms looking the other way. "Yeah we missed you" Ms.Moon Face said. "Who asked you?" i said mugging Crystal. "Babe you said you would stop this" she said looking up at Aaron. I didn't know what she meant by that but im sure i wasn't going to like it if it happened.

"Yeah i know, wait in the car for me please" he said giving her the keys. Before she left she gave me this mug and walked her way to the door. "What's her problem?" i asked being that we both saw her mug the shit out of me. "Look.." he said sighing a little. "I dont know what your problem is but Crystal doesn't like it,And i dont either. We called you to go out with all of us like old times and yo ass ditched like you had shit to do" he said all in one breath.

"I dont have a problem and i dont care if that monkey face hoe dont like it. And no its not like old times, old times is when me,you and Diamond did things together. Not the monkey you call girlfriend" i said pushing him. "Yo i really dont know what your problem is but you need to fix this shit now. And ima need you to stop disrespecting my girl for no reason, her ass dont say shit bout you" he said walking to the door.

"Aaron wa-it" i said trying to get out but it was to late being that he slammed the door shut. Im just confused and dont know what to do. I walked up the stairs and jumped right in bed. I grabbed my phone and took it off the charger thinking maybe i could hit up Diamond.

"Wassup boo" she said answering the phone.

"Hey, whatcu' up to?"

"Nothin' just chillin, yo ass ditch the other day" she said bustin' out laughing

"Girl i know, how that funny" i said muggin' like she could see me

"I wanna know the reason why"

"No you dont, but you busy?? I wanna slide through."

"Come on then" she said hanging up the phone. Diamond only live a few blocks away so i could just walk my ass over. I put on my socks and my nike slides and walked out the house. I was thinking that just cause Diamond my best friend i could tell her some shit that's been bothering me. Maybe she'll have something positive to say.

"Where you goin' " my mom asked following behind me. "Over to Diamond" i said continuing to walk to the front door. "Take yo phone because me and your daddy will be gone for a while and yo pea head brother forgot his set of house keys" she said grabbing her purse.

"Where y'all finna go?" i said muggin' them. "Girl fix yo face this our business go on over to Diamond" my daddy said putting his wallet in his pocket. "Alright bye" i said stickin' my tongue out.

I already knew what my daddy and mama was up to but like my daddy said, it's their business.

"Who is it" Diamond mom yelled. "It's me" i said banging on the door some more. "Hey! Stop b-" she said until she saw my face. "Dontchu' bang on my door again Jas, had me thankin' you was the police for a second" She said opening the door wider for me to come in. "My bad where dy at?" i said walking through her spacious house. "Where she always at" she said patting her head and sitting on the couch.

I walked up the steps into dy's room and walked in to her under the covers. "You nasty as fuck you knew i was comin' over" i said laughing a little bit. I guess since she missed out on her little freak buddy she gotta get a little something else.

"What ever" she said getting up and walking towards her bathroom. I really felt the need to tell her what i've been hiding. Well at least i think i've been hiding it. I really dont know but i feel it in my gut. "Why yo face like that" she asked coming out of the bathroom.

"I was thinking about something" i said laying back on her bed. "I got a new boo" she said. "Already? No offense but i think you should stop dating" i said closing my eyes. "What do you mean stop dating?" she asked. "You date to much you can never wait once you out a relationship" i said opening my eye's to see she had a tear rolling down her cheek. "what the fuck you crying for" i asked giving her a straight face.

"I think i have an addiction" she said wiping her face. "Addiction to what?... Dick?" i said joking a little. She looked at me and shook her head yes. "Dammmnnn, Dy that was a joke" i said holding my hands up in surender. How you addicted to dick? I wouldn't know. "You need help" i said shaking my head.

"Im just playing, i just hate being single" she said sticking her tongue out. "But what's up with you though" she asked. "I think i have pure jealousy in my heart" i said touching under my chest making her laugh. "Come on man, im serious." i said putting my hand down. "Alright jealous of what" she asked. "Of Crystal monkey ass, she taking Aaron from me. He already came over to my house talking about fixing the problem" i said rolling my eye's slightly. "Awe, she took yo Aaron and you want him back" she said crossing her legs. "Listen it's nothing you can do about that.. That's his girl"

I really feel as of noone understands me. I have two friends who are barely around and that leads me to being lonely as fuck. I can't have that. "Look i want our old friendship to come back, like just the three of us forever dont you remember" i asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yes i remember but we're damn near grown now. We have relationships now. Thing's are going to change, hell things are meant to change. You need to accept that and grow up" when she said that it hit me hard. I did grow up a long time ago so im straight.

If noone wants to help, I'll get Crystal out of here anyway i can. It's time for me to express my feelings physically.

Chapter two is on! Expect more drama 😛😛 dont forget to comment, vote & share. I also have other books that i published... It would be great if you readers checked one of my other books out. Thx 😅😘

\* Sorry 4 any mistakes*\