CHAPTER 3 PART 2

-Mitch's POV-

I was shook awake by the turbulence of the large plane i was in. I tried to sit up in the small space i was given, and checked my Phone.

08:52 am.

That means i will be arriving any moment now. I looked out of the window and saw a bright morning sun shining over the landscape. we were surprisingly close to the surface, and i was getting more and more exciting.

once the plane landed, i ran and grabbed my suitcase before i begun walking out to the place where all the other people are. i looked around on the airport for a brown haired boy i knew well. after throwing my eyes around in the room for a couple minutes i spotted his familiar figure leaning up to a wall, typing on his phone while often sending glares out to the crowd. he looked again and caught my eyes. a bright smile unfolded on his face, and i felt a warm sensation in my chest and on my face.

I began pacing towards Jerome, and he walked towards me. I was caught in a big embrace, and I felt strong arms travel from the top of my back and down, and a set of hot, soft lips collided with mine. I grabbed around his neck and begun kissing back, gladly letting him slip his tongue in to my mouth, and intertwining with mine. his hand traveled down my back and groped my ass before he let go of me.

I pulled away from him and leaned my head up towards his forehead. "Hey baby." he chuckled and hugged me once more. I was so happy to see him, it had been so long since I had been near him, felt his skin, his mouth against mine. I had missed this so much.

I kissed him passionately again before letting go of him, and grabbing my suitcase and walking towards the entrance.

"so whats happening now?" I asked.

"well, the guys said they wanted to hang out, so I think we owe them that much. and I think its time to tell them, anyways. "

I nodded. he was right. It had been almost three years now and we yet had not even told the boys we were gay... so it was probably time to tell them.

- - - - - - - -

i grabbed Jerome's hand for a short moment as we stepped of the bus, before letting go of him and looked around. suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Adam, Ty, Jason, Ian and Quentin standing behind us. adam tackled Jerome to the ground, yelling "fluffy!" while all the other guys laughed.

"hey everyone!" i laughed and hugged them. we begun walking to a little cafe a couple blocks away, while talking about everything that had happened. "oh yeah, i got a new girlfriend! her name is Alesa and she is the sweetest, most good-looking and smart girl i have met." i clapped my hands. "congrats!" i cheered. "so what about you, Mitch? anything special happening in your life?" Ty asked me and opened the door in to the cafe. we sat down, and i felt my cheeks heat up from that question. there was way too much happening lately, I did not even know where to begin.

i looked over at Jerome who nodded. "well, actually, something major has been going on..." I waited for everyones attention before grabbing ahold of Jerome's shoulders and smashing my lips against his. I could hear gasps and cheers in the background, but once my lips hit his soft, warm lips, there is nothing i care more about. he grabbed around my back and i lifted my arms around his neck, before letting go of his mouth. I looked over at the other guys and scratched the back of my head. Jerome chuckled lightly and continued my sentence. "were... uhm... gay?" he said and laid an arm around my shoulder. there was a long silence, before adam suddenly yelled "YEEAH!" and threw his fist in the air. the others begun cheering and i felt a warm feeling down my spine, and on my face. I was so happy, but also so needy. Jeromes kiss was enough to get me going, and i watched as the others spoke, not listening to them. I just wanted to bend Jerome over the table and make him unable to walk tomorrow. I was awoken from my daydreaming by Jerome elbowing me to get my attention. Adam repeated his question.

"So how long have you been dating? Or gay at all?" He said, and tapped his hands on the table. He seemed pretty excited about this. "Well, I personally have been gay for as long as I can remember," I let Jerome finish the sentence as I felt the bulge in my jeans grow. This was not the time, but it had been too long.

"a-also..." i stuttered as i tried to get more comfortable. "Jerome let me move in to his home, so ill be staying here for... how long again babe?" i turned to Jerome, but was cut off by adam snorting loudly. i turned over, and a giant, goofy grin was on his face. "baabeeeee" he teased and leaned his elbows on the table. the other guys laughed and teased along. i face-palmed and Jerome blushed up. he was so Fuckings cute. the way he grinned along and ruffled his hair, the way his eyes trailed off in to the distance to avoid eye contact, it was adorable. 

"anyways" i coughed to get the guys attention. "yeah, he will be staying for as long as he want to, really, or what?" he turned to me, and i chuckled and planted a kiss on his lips. i really should not be doing this now. i am horny as fuck, and i really want to get home. with Jerome. alone. 

After answering questions, laughing and talking, and me daydreaming about Jerome, I couldn't help my self. I winced, before whispering in Jerome's ear. "Let's go home, it's been too long and I am very horny." Jerome's eyes opened a little bit in surprise, and a light pink colour flooded his cheeks. he coughed. "G-guys,Mitch is quite tired from the plane trip, he had to get up really early tonight, so i think we will be heading home now. we can meet up next week or something tho, whenever Mitch is up for!" he tried to sound cheerful like usually, but i could see the tense face he was holding. my mission was complete. he was also hard now. i pulled his hand and we walked calmly out of the café. the second we got out of sight from the guys, we begun jogging slightly. "i h-hate you, you know." Jerome huffed as we walked on to the bus.

the second we got inside the doors, Jerome slammed it tight behind me and flicked the lock. then he flung towards me and smashed our lips together. the kiss was passionate and hot, and there were groping of everything. we exchanged moans as Jerome -without breaking the kiss- lead us in to the large master bedroom. 

(i know how many of you have been waiting for ACCTUAL smut scenes, so the next chapters will be that :D I'm also planning on doing a lot more of just that, so look forward to that! love yall! -Kevin)