The Bite

I woke up in a plastic chair. I was in a dark room, for I couldn't see anything. I could hear someone breathing behind me.

"You aren't very quiet." I snapped.

I heard a chuckle. "Wasn't meant to be."

I recognized that voice from anywhere. "Josh?! What in the-"

"You guessed it sweetheart." He smirked.

I could hear his footsteps inch closer and closer to me. I felt a hand clasp my arm. A pair of lips met my neck. He trailed his kisses up to my jawline, and let go. I was tied up, for I could not escape. He walked in front of me and started to untie me. As soon as I was loose, he picked me up and made me straddle him.

"Get. Off. Of. Me." I demanded.

"Mmm, how about, do what I say, and you won't get killed." He smirked.

He sat on the chair, me still on top. He started to kiss my chest, and make his way up to my shoulder. Lord, he found my sweet spot.

I bit my lip to hold back the moans, but one escaped.

"I see you are liking this, Heather." He whispered.

My face turned a bright red. He continued to suck on my shoulder, until I felt an immense amount of pain. I screamed bloody murder when I felt something jab into my shoulder. Josh leaned back and smiled, blood dripping from his mouth.

"You bit me!" I screamed.

"Yeah, now, you need to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be fun." He smirked.

"What did you do to me!" I yelled.

"You'll see, Heather. You'll see."

He walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. I fell to the floor, and closed my eyes. Pain shot through my body. It felt like my muscles were throbbing. I was sweating to the gallons.

I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

*slaps hand to forehead

Y'all, this is horrible.

I had to let her get bit. I didn't know what else he would do.

But she could've gotten raped!

No! No raping! No details! No!

Anyways. Love y'all! Hang. In. There!