Midnight Meeting

Marinette jumps at the sound of her glass window being scratched. Her parents were luckily on a little vacation to China to see Sabine's family. She scowls at the sight of her neko boyfriend staring at her, tapping his foot. The rain is pouring down. Mari immediately lets him in, shaking her head.

"Chat! I told you it would rain today. Why did you come to visit? You could get sick. You're soaked," she gripes, brushing off his wet suit.

He smiles and shrugs. "I just wanted to see you, princess."

Marinette smiles at him and gives him a quick kiss before wrapping him in blankets. Winter break sure is exciting.

"I'll get you some tea. It'll warm you up," Marinette says, heading downstairs.

Chat watches as his princess rushes away only to return with a plate of sweets and tea. She sits them in front of him and replaces his blanket with a warm one.

"Did you heat this?" He asks.

"Magic of the microwave!"

Chat rolls his eyes. "Princess I don't need to be pampered."

"Hey, I need to pamper my pet slash boyfriend. What do you want - milk?" She guesses.

"Yeah. Fresh milk."

"We don't own any cows," Marinette teases.

"Well you supply milk."

Her face lights up with blush. "Oh.... hahaha."

Her sarcasm makes him smirk as he begins planting messy kisses on her temple. Marinette rolls her eyes. He begins sucking on a sweet spot, making the girl moan sweetly. Chat Noir loves her taste. Milky, sweet vanilla and peaches. Marinette wraps her legs around his waist as Chat begins nibbling her ear lobe. She growls softly, and he smiles. He begins kissing her lips, but much to his distress his miraculous beeps.

"You have got to be joking," he huffs.

Marinette smiles. "Well, your miraculous isn't. Now go home and stay warm okay? I want my kitty to be perfect and healthy tomorrow."

"Yeah so I can purr-vide love for my purr-fect purr-incess."

Marinette rolls her eyes again. He was so close to not dropping any punns today! He kisses her goodbye, and just like that he's gone.