Pretty

Adrien is walking through the halls of the school, finally losing Chloe. He hears muttering and finds his purr-incess. He's tempted to continue where he left off; her dress is in the perfect position to mark her. He blushes as she bends down lower to continue doing whatever she's doing. Chat Noir panties?! And they don't even have those on the market! She had to have made them. He smirks at his famous words, "Pleasure my Purr-incess". Adrien is severely saddened when she stands up. Wait why is she wearing.....A Chinese robe anyways? Alya looks at his expression and holds in a laughs. Mari turns to Adrien who was thinking.

"Hey Adrien!" She greets him with her usual smile and wave.

He drops his books. She didn't stutter! Alya's coffee hits the floor as he catches the books midair. Marinette turns to a blurr to catch her best friend's hot morning drink. Alya thanks her, and Mari nods in reply.

"Adrien, how are you?" She asks.

Alya mumbles to her friend. "You're not stuttering?"

Marinette laughs. "No. I have a smoking hot boyfriend... my little lovesick thing with him is over. This guy is perfect, hot, strong, and he calls me his princess, so!"

"He sounds love sick over you. Why are you wearing that by the way?" Alya asks.

"Project presentation!"

Her friend raises an eyebrow. "Yeah but it covers your neck in a weird way..."

Alya folds it down and pulls back. Adrien walks over to the two girls.

Alya gasps. "Is that a hickey?!"

Marinette yanks the fabric back up and backs away. "Uh n-no!"

"Who is this man!? Let me teach him a lesson! Are you still a virgin?!" Alya barks.

"Yes! And I can't tell you his name. I'll tell you what I call him."

"What?! What do you call him?!"

Marinette smiles. "Kitty."

"Kitty? That's the weirdest nick name ever girl..."

"No it's not. You should meet him! I bet you dream of it actually."

"I'm quite proud of myself," Adrien peeps.

"What? Are you talking about your project?" Alya questions.

Adrien nods along. "Yep. Project."