1

"Wake yo tail up and get ready for school" my father said busting into my room.

"Yes sir" I said. I got out of my bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. I took a 15 minute shower I got out and look into the mirror. I can see my fathers hand print on my neck from where he choke me.

I brushed my teeth. Put on some clothes and just left my hair hanging down.

I went downstairs to see if my father will let me eat today or not.

"Um-mm dad may I get something to eat" I asked.

"Why should I feed yo ass. You ain't shit but a remembrance of yo stupid mama. Drink some water you will be ight now bye" he said

"Yes sir. Bye father" I said reaching for the door knob.

" stop calling me that" he mumble.

I left and walked to my bus stop I was there a little early so sat in the grass and read my book.

5 minutes later other children started to come to the bus stop so I knew the bus will be here pretty soon.

"Hahaha look at her sorry ass" this on kid said but I shook it off and got up and put my book back in my bag.

The bus came I got on and went straight to the back like always. The bus stop at school I got off and went to my locker and put my things away I got all my books I would need for 1st and 2nd period. I got in there and sat in the 5th desk because we have to sit in abc order by last name and my last name is Cole.

-------------------------------------

Later on that day it was launch time and luckily I get free lunch I got my milk and tray. I got to the front of the line so I can type my launch number in. I typed it in and went to go sit with my class I ate everything. I put away my trash and lined up with my class.

-------------------------------------

It's now 8th period and we was getting report card.

"Wynter!" Mrs Cox called. "Here you go bring it back with your parents  signature so you can get extra credit" she said.

" yes ma'am. Thanks" I said and went back to my desk.
I looked at it.

94 A  English
100 A P.E
74 C History
99 A Math
89 B Science
100 A Typing
Wynter Symone Cole
9th grade
Student ID: 1025678
Address: 345 Honey Lane

I started to shake when I saw that C.
I know what my father going to do I just Pray to God he show mercy.

-------------------------------------

They called my bus number. I got on the bus and waited for my next stop.
My bus driver stop at my house I got off and walked up the driveway. I noticed my fathers car wasn't there so I had to wait outside for 30 plus minutes until he gets home.
Just to kill time I took out my notebook so I can write how I feel.

March 7 2016
Today I feel the same I wish I was with my mom. Because I feel like everything would be better. I wonder why my dad treats me the way he does he treated my mom the same way and look what it did to her. But I know God has a plan for me. What doesn't kill makes me stronger.
WYNTER

I got done with my writing and put my things away. My father was pulling up in the yard so I being to gather my things. I waited for him to unlock the front door.
He did and went straight to the kitchen to get him a beer. I really hate when he drinks it only make things worse.

"Sir I have my report card" I said with my head down not wanting to look in his eyes.

"Ight let me see" he said taking a sip of his beer.

I handed it to him he look at it and rip it up.

"What the fuck is wrong you bring my home a C. " he spat. He came closer to me and pushed me to the wall. "You stupid just like yo mama" he said smacking me in my face.

I fell down while he kick me. This is nothing new for me.
I sat there and let him get done beating me.

"Now get yo ass in yo room take a bath and get ready" he yelled.

"Yes sir" I said crying.

When he said get ready I knew what that meant. He was going to rape me.
I know it's bad for your dad to have sex with his daughter but I'm not really his daughter I'm his stepchild but it's still wrong.

I did as I was told and waited for him. This would make it his 3rd time doing this to me.

He busted into my room and pulled me by my hair.

"Now get on your knees" he said
I did as I was told he pull his jeans down then his boxer then he pull his thing out and shove it in my mouth.
I started to gag feel like I was going to vomit.
He got done with my mouth. He told me to get up and lay down. I did and the next thing I knew he shoved himself into for the back I screamed out of pain I said stop but he didn't care he continue to trusted in to me. He got done and he pulled me off of the bed then he pushed me in the bathroom room and left out.
I look down to see blood running down my leg. But I didn't care I just got into the shower and washed up. I washed my hair curly hair. Some times me father threaten to cut it all off because it reminds him of my mother. I got out and rap a towel around my sore body and look into the mirror. But the only thing I see is hand prints on my body. Which made me feel hideous.
I put some pjs on and got on my knees to pray.
    Jesus I come to you this day for all the blessings that you gave me thank you.
I hope everything will be okay. I apologize for all of the sins have done please forgive me. In Jesus name I pray
         Amen.
I got up and cried myself to sleep like I always do.

Wassup I hope you like the story I really tired

   PRSA💖