Quick Author's Note!

Soooo......most people here are judging saying they don't like what I do. I'm completly 100% fine with that but come on guys spread the peace.

Most inboxes I got say........

"Why you faking as Princeton?"

"Your dumb as fuck!"

"What you do is wrong!"

I respect and value EVERYONE'S opinion rather if I agree with it or not. But ya'll saying stuff like I'm claming I'm the real Princeton and I didn't say I was a parody account. It's my bio on my profile page. It says I'm am NOT the real Princeton. Soooo.......please cut the shit cause some ya'll ain't who say you are in your damn pfp and if it is child you ain't cute!

ANNNNND!!!!! If your gonna try to "tell me off" please speak in mother fucking english so I can understand what the fuck you're saying to me.

One last thing..............

For all the people who saying stupid shit like @PeacePunkPrince and I don't like eachother shut the fuck up and stop starting drama. You never seen he and I have a conversation with one another on my message board, his message board or anywhere else. If he has a problem with what I do (which he doesn't!) he can come to ME! not one of you but ME and say to me like the man his mother raised him to be.Even if we didn't like eachother why in the hell you worried about it? Your username isn't @PeacePunkPrince__ ORRRR @PeacePunkPrince soooo guess what?!?! You don't gotta worry about it!

Anyway that's all I wanted to say.........GOODBYE!