Chapter 1

Ross was preparing to record his next video with max. They were playing a game called "yandere simulator" which seemed to be really popular at the moment. After Ross was done setting everything up he existed his office to go find max.
"max where are you? We're starting!" He yelled going back into his office.
Max walked into Ross' office.
"Alright, alright I'm here" he snorted sitting down in the chair right next to Ross'.
Ross then started the recording
"Hey guys Ross here and today we are going to be doing something different. I'm going to be playing yandere simulator and I'm here joined by max-"
Max quickly cut off Ross "he forced me here!"
Ross looked at Max and replied with
"I like animoo" he then proceeds to put his hand on maxes shoulder.
"And so do you Max"
Max gave Ross a death glare.
"Get your hand off me" he huffs pushing Ross hand off his shoulder. Ross started laughing and they continued on with the recording.

~*Time skip*~

Ross was playing the game while trying his best to piss off Max.
"Hey Max"
"What Ross"
"This is you" Ross said making his character walk up to a person.
"Ok.....?" Max said still starring at the screen confused.
"And now look at you" Ross said making his character stab the person he said was Max.
"F*ck you" Max said getting kinda pissed.
"Oh Come on Max why are you so salty" Ross said
"Ross.....don't do it I swear to god" Max said getting more pissed.
"......yea know your so salty that-"
"Don't you dare do it!"
"That you would turn a lake into an ocean via contact" Ross said snickering.
"THATS IT!!!" Max yelled, one would say you can see the steam come out of his ears. He tackled Ross to the ground forgetting about the recording.
"M-Max" Ross stuttered. His face turning bright red, Max too can feel his face heat up but hid it away.
"Don't.ever.say.that.again" Max growled.
There was a long and awkward silence between the two until Ross finally got enough to courage to say something
"M-Max?" He asked looking into Max's eyes
"What" Max grunted looking at the boy
"Y-your still.....kinda........o-on top of me and I-it's kinda uncomfortable" Ross let out a nervous laugh. Maxes face managed to heat up in the process as he punched himself off of Ross and helped him up.
"Y-yea sorry about that" Max said nervously scratching the back of his neck "I...have stuff to do bye" and with that Max left. leaving Ross to wonder something....

"Why was Max blushing?"

~*~

Lizzie: YAY THAT WASN'T HALF BAD WHAT DO YOU SAY HUNTER?!
Hunter: yup
Lizzie: HEHEHEEHEHEHEEH