Chapter 5

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT
~*~
~[Ross' pov]~
Everything was blurry. I'm not sure if it was the amount of heat in the room, or the fact that my glasses fell off.

Max pushed me down on the couch and his hands started to roam my body. Trying to find anyway to make me moan. Which seemed to be working.

He took things to the next level and attacked my neck with no mercy, And must I say I didn't hate it. It was rather soothing actually. Wait what am I saying, it's most likely the amount of sweat on the room. God damnit max why you do dis.
~[Max pov]~
Ross seemed to enjoy this so I continue to bite at his neck leaving love marks down to his collar bone Ross pulled at my shirt and would give little gasps on every bite. After the last gasp, I attach my lips to his before he could close his mouth and explored the inside of the wet cavern before he bit down at my tongue "Ow! Ross what the hell!?"
~[Ross pov]~
"S-sorry!..." I was a bit embarrassed that I ruined the make out session we were having and my face heated up, but really I was unprepared for what was happening and max looked really mad u could say he was "mad max".
~*~
Lizzie: well.....that was sure as hell interesting.
Hunter: yup.