chapter 4

AUTHORS POV
HEYY GUYS I'M REALLY HOPING YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR. I DON'T REMEMBER IF I MENTIONED THAT I ADDED A PICTURE IN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT, IT'S BASICALLY THE SEATING CHART OF CLASS A. AGAIN IT IS MY FIRST EVER STORY SO I HOPE NO ONE JUDGES THAT HARSHLY LOL. ENJOY THE STORY GUYS!
_______________________________

JIMIN'S POV

First day of school, the tech er seems fun if you wanna die. Lol, she told us to introduce ourselves and I actually was impressed with most of the student here some go a while back with me but others are either cool or just complete show offs.

Taehyung's was next and he seemed to be himself as always being the weirdo he is. I think I saw him glance a couple times to jiyeon but she didn't think anything of it I bet. He is too weird he probably threw her off.

I checked the rest of the classroom to see who else I was close to. I noticed an empty desk I think I know who is late today, goodness of all days seriously that kid.

Jiyeon had everyone's attention when she introduced herself. Usually everyone would daydream or do something else like sneak texting in class but jiyeon I think she had an affect on everyone. They were just left in awe but she hardly said anything.

It was my turn yeaaa it's jimin time!

Alright losers get ready to be amazed, lol just kidding.

"Hello my name is park jimin, and i-"

Someone barged into the classroom. I cannot believe this kid, like hello. I'm not eve in the middle of my introduction. Eesh.

"Sorry I am late I was on the roof-" jungkookie little rascal said Seriously kid.

Mrs.lee just like disregarded it and tried to get everything in order. When jungkook was done with his racket I patiently waited.

"May I continue?" I asked and then continues to do so.

When I was finished talking I noticed jiyeon just sitting there blanked out. Man this girl. I wonder what she was thinking, she looks like a person anyone would be entertained in talking with if only she let it.

The thing with her tho, is that the moment jungkook started talking she seemed all sorts of intrested. I noticed she was like trying to look at him because she would move around in her little chair and I just kinda like moved so she could catch some sort of glance but, hmm no good. Lol it was cute she looked so small.

The other thing was when he said his name she froze for a mili-second barely noticeable but I seen it. My chimchim eyes do not lie.

She completely changed after that, I wonder what that face was. She is really good at hiding away her emotions because if I was not this close to her I wouldn't know a thing but you just have to see that split second of a moment in her face.

Jungkook finished, man I didn't even hear what he said damn. The class continued and finished off with the twins in the back.

Mrs.lee on the other hand. She still had coffee since it just got here.

"Alright cool guys. Ummmm...okay here is how it's gonna go. I'm gonna say a couple things about myself. And then you guys can just do, whatever I don't care. Right now I just need my coffee. Alright?. Fantastic." She said

"Alright I'm not sure if you have it figured out but I need coffee in order for me to function properly in the morning. Ok.2, I love Nintendo and Mario stuff especially yoshi. 3, along with our student jiyeon who is a very diverse person. I'm not sure if you guys know that about her or I'm just like putting her on blast, but her parents along with her are all awesome. At her age I wish I was doing what she is doing. She knows like idk a lot of languages geez. I only know like three but whatever." She told us.