RED Vriska x (before death) Aradia

Aradia's POV

Nobody knows why I wasn't there to help Tavros during his last FLARPing session. Except for me and Vriska. We'd been meeting in secret, and she thought the game would be a perfect opportunity.

We met in a small abandoned hive near her own, a place we both knew quite well by now. I arrived first, and was searching the building for her when a pair of arms snaked around my waist, and a familiar voice whispered in my ear.

"Nice to see yoooooooou here again, Megido~" The blueblood purred out, in a tone that made me shiver. "I've missed you~"

"ive missed y0u t00, serket." I played along with her little last-name thing. "h0w l0ng has it been? nearly a quarter sweep?"

"Its 8een too long." She lightly nipped at my ear, earning a purr and nod of agreement from me.

"w-we sh0uld hurry, the game-"

She cut me off with a kiss before I could say anymore, and mumbled against my lips, "Screeeeeeeew the game, more like, you~" I blushed a dark rust as she turned me so we were facing, and I deepened the kiss as she gently pushed me back against the wall, keeping her hips flush against mine.

She nipped my lip sharply which caused me to gasp, and she took the chance to slip her tongue into my mouth, quickly claiming it as her territory. I barely tried fighting for dominance, knowing first hand that she'd win. The kiss grew more heated, and all thoughts of our friends playing the game faded as our lust thickened the air around us.

After what felt like forever, she pulled away, slipping one hand up my shirt to my sensitive grub scars as she did. I was panting softly by then, trying to catch my breath from the drawn out kiss. Her touch against the scars forced a moan from me, and my slowly fading blush darkened again. The dominant cerulean blood trailed kisses to my neck, causing me to shiver and gasped as she bit down lightly, it was sure to leave a mark, with her sharp teeth.

She ran her hands up and down my sides teasingly, reducing me to a purring mess, close to begging for her as my bulge began squirming a bit. "ahh, v-vriska~" I purred out, pushing my hips back against hers.

The near highblood took the hint and hooked her thumbs into my skirt, tugging it down in one quick movement and I shuddered at the surprisingly chilly air, pushing closer to her for warmth. My bulge's movement was more evident now, and I knew what would happened if she drew this out much longer.

Apparently Vriska knew as well, for she slipped one hand into my underwear and lightly took hold of the organ, forcing a moan from me. "Whoooooooo do you want, rust 8lood~?" She teased, letting go of my bulge after only a few moments. I stubbornly didn't answer, only to gasp as she shoved two fingers into my nook, moving them in a scissoring motion to stretch me out.

I gave in instantly. "nnngh, g-g0g, vriska, i-i want y0u~!" That obviously made her happy, for she started at a quick pace in my nook, adding a third finger. I bucked my hips a bit roughly, my breath speeding up.

She pulled out just before I could spill, licking her fingers clean while locking eyes with me, and a small whine escaped me before she suddenly yanked my underwear down and positioned herself at my entrance, letting the tip of her bulge tease me for a few moments before pushing in. I gave a loud moan at her size, leaning my head back against the wall and hugging her neck tightly for support as she attacked mine with kisses and small bites.

She immediately started at a fast pace, hardly giving me time to adjust. Her blue bulge squirmed wildly in me, and she soon found my soft spot, causing me to cry out. She had more planned though, gently grabbing my bulge and moving it to her own nook, it quickly wriggled in, earning a moan from her. She kept with the fast pace, and we were soon both panting heavily.

I was soon nearing the edge again, but before either of us could spill, I used my telekinetic powers to move a bucket from s hidden location in the hive to under us, so it could catch the spill. I was just in time too, for moments later she released, causing me to moan loudly and spill as well. The fluids mixed in the bucket, creating an almost purplish hue.

Neither of us could speak for several minutes, and she was the first able to. "F-flushed for you, Aradia~" I couldn't respond, too out of breath, but she already knew what my response would have been anyways.

Flushed for you too.