1. Meeting up

(Lizzie POV)
Tiffany and I waited as Annie's plane arrived, we sat slouched in the airport chairs waiting. Tiffy gave me a nudge with her shoulder, "You ok? You've been acting really weird." She looked concerned.
"No, um. I'm fine! All good! Just me!"
After another ten minutes of waiting Annie's plane pulled in, another good five minutes passed then she walked out of the gate. We all hugged and said hello, then we quickly grabbed her bags and went to Tiffy's car. We drove for twenty minutes just catching up and all, "So. Where am I staying, I mean I can book a hotel but it's so late." Annie ended her sentence with a yawn.
"You can stay with me!" I think I spat out a little to fast. Annie smiled at me and her glowing eyes were shut tight.

When we arrived at my house Tiffany asked me if I was sure about taking Annie because she had an extra room, but I insisted. I helped Annie unload her bags Tiffany waited for me to get to the door then drove away.

(Annie's POV)
Lizzie helped me unload my bags then Tiffy drove away. I watched the car leave then looked to my side to find Lizzie at her door, I rushed over and walked inside. "You have such a nice place!" I twirled around looking at the chandelier.
"Well you make this room look way nicer." I blushed not knowing if Lizzie was flirting so I stood for a minute organizing things in my head.
"You just going to stare at the wall, go unpack your stuff!" She giggled pulling my arm up the stairs and towards a guest bedroom.
"Thanks, you really didn't have to do this."
"No problem! Unpack and we can watch a movie!" I looked over at the time, as much as I wanted to watch that movie with Lizzie, she was acting really weird, was this the new Lizzie? Or was something going on?
"Oh, umm. No thanks! Traveling all day so tired! Tomorrow?" I ended with a oversize grin. She looked at me as if I turned down a free kitten. "Well. Oh! You know I'm so tired! Gah. Traveling, I'm going to unpack and go to sleep. Feel free to watch the movie without me though!" I smacked another huge smile on my face.
"No.. No. It's ok. We will watch it tomorrow." She grinned. Then left to her room.

(??? POV)
Was Annie convinced I was Lizzie? Tiffany asked a lot of questions, am I pulling this off?
I need to get Annie to watch that movie. Then she'll be under my power! Just like LDshadowlady!

Word count: 449
*hope you guys enjoyed the first part of 'The Puppet Master' keep reading!*
-Dani