4

[pay attention to this chapter. Many things revealed on chapter four. Trust me I wasn't planning on this but I figured why not? hope y'all are surprised *giggles*]

   The distinct chatter filled up the hospital as Stephen nervously prayed for his woman. Klay patted his friends back trying to comfort him. Ryan was clueless to the situation meanwhile Riley was worried as she saw her mom choking. 

"I don't know at what moment this happened. We were chatting and Ayesha being Ayesha she satisfied everyone's needs but hers and then when she finally eats something...this happens."   Stephen mumbled under his breathe, careful not to blurt anything out as Ryan sucked her thumb.

"What did the doctor tell you?" Klay asked his friend, playing a silent game of peekaboo with Ryan as that distracted the baby. Riley giggled seeing Ryan's reactions as that calmed the situation a bit.

"Nothing yet... they refuse to even acknowledge me. I need to see her." Stephen growled, glaring as the doctors passed through the hallways.

    The pair were interrupted by Dr. Shultz who heard the conversation the friends had ; but did not get offended as it was Stephen's opinion.

"Mr. Curry your wife had a case of food poisoning. Their was bacteria found. We believe that your wife was eating ravioli's and it was expired along with cooking oil detected. Your wife will be fine, give her time to rest and cool off it's been a long day." Dr. Shultz told the worried men, as he ran along to his other patients.

"Ayesha never leaves expired items in the fridge or cabinets. She practically checks the expiration dates every day. It's a part of her cooking routine!" Stephen yelled getting stares from other people.

"Calm down. If you strongly believe that Ayesha did not do this to herself. Tell me. Maybe someone else had the intentions?" Klay explained.

"Find out." Stephen grumbled, his bloodshot eyes scaring Klay as he scrambled to grab his phone out of his pockets.

________________________________

Camila: I miss u !! when will you be back?

Klay: whenever I feel like it [ discounting times when you're in labor ]

Camila: I'm only two months pregnant; anyways how's Ayesha doing ?

Klay: what do you mean?

Camila: Nothing...

Klay: No way. Tell me you didn't !

Camila: What?

Klay: your are a crazy woman! if you did this... oh god. How can u be so stupid? When our child comes, best bet I will fight for private custody.

Camila: why?

Klay: I'm not ready to be a daddy. But I'm sure as hell going to be a better role model than you ever will. Why did u do this?

Camila: I'm not who I say I am.

Klay: Don't.