The Date Of Dreams

Someone was shaking me. I mumbled, "Stop...please stop." They kept on shaking me. I yawned and opened my eyes. I saw Amber, "Good morning." I rubbed my eyes, "Good morning," I yawned. "Chiron wants to talk with you." "Okay," I got up and stopped rubbing my eyes to scratch my neck. I stood up and asked Amber why. "I don't know, I think it has to do with the prophecy." I nodded. I grabbed some shorts and a shirt. "Oh, I forgot. Excuse me." Amber left the room. I changed and ran out, thinking that she went to the Big House. But to my surprise, she was outside the door. Holding onto her necklace. "Hey,"she looked up at me. "Oh hi, come on let's go." I nodded. While we were walking, Amber asked me something weird, "What did you dream about?" I gulped, "I forgot?" She could tell I was lying, but she shrugged it off. "How about you, Music?" She grinned. "Well since you asked, Swim, I was underwater. I saw you talking to someone, a cyclops, I believe. I just stood there. Not moving. I tried to move but I couldn't then my neck turned to the left and I saw this giant sea monster, like the Loch Ness Monster. It was huge. I felt like screaming but I couldn't. I just stayed there, motionless. I could see from the corner of my eyes that you noticed. I actually felt happy. But you just shrugged and turned back around, talking to the cyclops. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them again. I was in the woods. I heard a growl from behind me, so I ran as fast as I could. "I couldn't seem to outrun it. I screamed and screamed but nothing happened. I yelled out your name. You never came. I tripped and couldn't get up. I felt a boulder squash me. I cried out in pain. I saw a blur of someone...but I forgot who." I gulped. "That's....um...tough." She nodded, "So do you want to tell me your dream now?" I shook my head. "So you did have a dream? Caught you!" I smirked. "I never said I had a dream, though." She looked down at the ground as we continued walking somewhere. I wasn't really paying attention. "So you really didn't have a dream?" I looked down," No," I lied. I really don't like lying to people. But I usually shrug it off, but I couldn't with Amber, it felt like lying to Zeus and that is a horrible feeling. Really really horrible. "Okay...so how is it going?" I sighed, "I don't really know. My mind is everywhere. I really don't feel like fighting a monster." She nodded. I closed my eyes. I felt her slip her hand into mine. I peeked at her. She was blushing looking down. I could feel heat rise up to my cheeks. "So how are things going with you?" She looked up at me. "I guess okay. But these dreams, I know they are meant to mean something, but I don't feel any connection with them." I nodded, acting like I understand. "You don't get it do you?" I shook my head. She giggled. "It's okay, well that's it." I looked at her confused, "What do you mean?" "Our date, I made up the Chiron thing. So I could tell you about my dreams, I just felt like telling you, I couldn't keep it in for another few hours." I understood a little bit of what she said, "Date?" "Yes, date." She went on her toes and kissed me. I was shocked. She pulled away. "Bye, see you later, Percy." I waved. She disappeared into the trees. Trees? I looked around, noticing we were in the woods. My first date with Amber wasn't even a real date. But hey, I got to kiss her. I just stood there in shock. I touched my lips. She kissed me. I smiled and walked towards the light. My first date with Amber. My first kiss with Amber. All this happened in the date of dreams.

So guys and girls! What do you think of the story? comment below telling me if its good or not!! Im thinking writing SEQUAL!!!!!