Eternal Slumber

{{King's P.O.V}}

"Captain are you sure they won't be suspicious of us?" I asked completely serious "Relax King we're not gonna be there for long besides Merlin is only gonna get something then after that we'll leave" Captain said, I sighed "Fine..." I said as I floated outside to sit on the giant pig who was currently walking towards the town which held the blackmarket, I put my hood down which held Helbram's helmet hoping to see him,"Hey King, Are you sure you're going there with them?" I heard a voice say "I don't know, Helbram" I said while burying my face into Chastiefol (pillow) "This is going to be really disgusting to you, huh?" He asked while floating in front of me "Yeah, I really don't want to see the rare fairies layed down to glass coffins which are bought and used for decorations, I don't want to see their expresionless face with their eyes closed while in their death sleep" I said wanting to take revenge on those disgusting idiots for doing those vulgar acts to those poor fairies, I sighed once again while looking at the nearby town "Hey Helbram" I called out to him "Hm?" He asked "Please stop me from taking my anger out on the shopkeeper if I see her..." I begged him "Sure" He said as a small smile appeared on his face.

{{Timeskip brought to you by depressed Author}}
<still king's pov>

I walked with the rest of the group as we went through the alleys and finally made it to the market, since the others were gonna explore we split into groups. Group A had Captain, Merlin, Elizabeth and the talking pig while Group B had myself, Gowther, Diane and Ban.
As we walk through the crowded alleys Gowther decided to stop by a bookstore which was filled with er...'inapropriate books', Ban even teased him and Diane started ignoring them and the inapropriate sight I also just pretty much ignored both of them as I looked to the other side of the inapropriate bookstore. My jaw dropped as I realized what I was looking at.
It was a store full of fairies who were being used as decoration and bought.
I tried not to puke as I saw glass coffins of dead fairies displayed at the front of the shop "Harlequin...it's better if we just ignore it" Helbram's voice said echoing in the helmet attached onto the hood of my jacker, I tried not to cry as I slowly tried to walk towards the entrance wanting to find the shopkeeper as I was pulled back by a spiritual force 'Harlequin! Don't!' The voice said "I'm sorry" I said as I took a step in.
I was surrounded by the bodies of fairies who were placed in glass coffins, their clothes replaced with a more fashionable outfit some of them had their eyes open but they had no emotions in them at all they looked like emotionless dolls while some of them had their eyes closed as if they were sleeping, I slowly walked towards the man who was cleaning one of the glass coffins "Excuse me sir, would you happen to have more rare fairies" I politely asked not even making eye contact with him "Hm?, Oh yes right this way" He said as he led me towards the backroom "Most of the rare fairies have already been sold and these are the only 3 left" He said as he pointed out the 3 fairies who were also in their death sleep.

{Little note from author}
You may be wondering why the man is asking king why he looks like a child
It's because the man's right eye is blinded and the left eye is half covered by his hair
And king would transform to his chubby self if the man raises his hair then the man looks away and continue cleaning or whatever as king transforms back
{thank you for understanding}

2 of the fairies were male while 1 of them was female.
I already knew why these fairies were called rare.
It was because of their wings
I noticed that both of the males had blue wings and yellow patterns on them
And the female's wings were just so familiar that I knew it was her
"{Name}..." I said.
Her wings sparkled like diamonds, It's main {Color} color and {Color}-like patterns decorated it, I looked down at her sleeping face as I transformed my Chastiefol into it's weapon form and quietly stabbed the shopkeeper "I'm sorry for not stopping you, Harlequin..." Helbram's voice spoke with regret "It's okay.." I also spoke with regret and sadness, tears formed in my eyes and I fell down to my knees infront of the glass coffin that contained {Name}.
After a few minutes of blaming myself for her death, I heard someone calling out my name "King? Where are you!? We're gonna go now!" I heard Captain say as it was followed by more.
I slowly stood up and transformed my Chastiefol onto it's second form [Guardian] and made it carry the glass coffin towards the exit, As I walked outside everyone I was greeted by everyon'e questions of where I was and why was my scared treasure in it's guardian form I just said a simple "I was checking out some stuff" and a "Nevermind that".
{{Timeskip by lazy af author}}
After I ate some berries for dinner, I led Chastiefol outside and ordered it to place the glass coffin gently on the soft grass, I slowly landed on the ground and knelt down near the coffin, she was so beautiful, I slowly opened the glass and inspected her soft face 'She looks like a doll' I thought as I gently placed my hand on her cheek and I gently picked her up bridal style and placed her on the soft grass.

(Alright I'm taking a 1 hour break)
What is King going to do next?