Drop of Life

{{Harlequn's P.O.V}}
I slowly near her (dead) sleeping body and placed my lips on hers, I clearly knew she wouldn't feel it since she was...y'know.
As I pull apart I swiftly fly up, I switched Chastiefol onto it's Sunflower form (i don't remember wat the number) "Sacred Tree, grant me the power of Vasquez the weapon you crafted for the first Fairy King Gloxinia, please grant me The Drop Of Life" I chanted the words and controlled Chastiefol (remember people it's in it's sunflower form), Chastiefol slowly neared {Name's} sleeping body and closed it's petals as it let out a drop of purple liquid and dropped it onto her lips.
Chastiefol quickly turned back to it's pillow form.
She blinked.

{{Reader's P.O.V}}
I slowly blinked, and saw the stars in the night sky "{N-Name}?" I hear a person say, I slowly stood up from the soft grass and looked at the person who said my name "Hello" I replied knowing who the person was and gave him a small smile "Hello Harlequin" I said again and as I saw a faint blush appear on his cheeks and tears started to form in his eyes, he wrapped his arms around me and giving me a tight hug "I-I missed y-you, {Name}" He said with pure happiness, I also started to return his warm yet tight embrace "I missed you too, Harlequin..." Tears started to form in my eyes and it poured out "I'm sorry, {Name}" He said with regret "It's alright" I said and I slowly brushed his smooth golden-brown hair, I let out a small chuckle as we pulled apart, he started closing in and I did too.
He placed his hand on my cheek and closed in, kissing me and I started to kiss back
After we pulled apart an adorable smile appeared on his face and I gave him a small embrace "Thank You" I said, he didn't reply instead he gave out another small laugh "I Love You" He said.

"I Love You Too"