To Protect (Request)

This one shot is requested by @Hirocchi98

To Protect the ones I love is my goal,and that person is Hisoka.I met him in whale island when I was 5 he was a very kind person,soon he brought me too York New city.I grew up there without knowing where he was he just left and I never knew the reason why.Despite being a demon I like people I think that they are very kind.I consider no one as my enemy.I feel happy when Im sorrounded by people because Im just a lonely girl willing to find Hisoka,the one I cherish the most.My name is Hiro Seraffheiren and I live to protect then one I love.

I live alone here in york  new city,I like being friends with people specially when theyre really nice to me.Its nice to live here and a little worry cause I live alone.I look at skies it was quite night suddenly I felt a strange aura.I followed the trail where that strange nen coming from,when I saw a blond guy shoveling I felt weird,wait hes burying a body! how could he.I walked towards him.

"Do you even realize what you've done?!".

He just stared at me with his cold eyes"Stay out of this".

"This is wrong".

He just walked away like he didnt hear anything.How rude.

"Hey you-"He tried to attack me with his chains but before I did I reached for his forehead and erased his memory.He fainted but before He fell to the ground I catched him.

He looks peaceful.

I used my nen to teleport us to a nearby hotel.Ill just leave there.

I teleported back to where the corpes was.He was half buried,I touched his chest and use my nen to bring him back to life.He opened his eyes.I smiled softly seeing this person alive again.

Back in the Phantom Troupe base......

Uvogin runs towards Chrollo the leader of the spiders.

"Danchou I need to tell you something about this girl I met".

"What about her?"Chrollo asked.

"She had the ability to raise the dead".

In the corner of the room there was a clown sitting on a corner.He heard Chrollo and Uvogin's conversation.He slowly licked his sleeps"This is interesting"he said to himself.

Hiro's POV

I look up the sky..its a peaceful night.Suddenly I felt a strange aura lingering arounds me.I turn around and saw Hisoka!.

"You must be that girl".

I want to cry in joy to see the person I was looking for this whole time.

He looked into my eyes and said"Show me your ability".

A few weeks later...

We became closer to each other but he still doesnt remember me.He even told me stories that the phantom troupe is looking for me.They want to use my ability.I know that theyll use it for evil.Hisoka on the other said he wanted to protect me but I said no..I should be the one protecting him.I think he really is a good guy.People see him as a maniac,a monster but for me his a hero my hero he showed the world is full of wonders.

"Get away from here Hiro!!"Hisoka shouts.

I trembled in fear seeing the true monster.Chrollo a person who wanted war pain and suffering for this world.He is the true monster.

I run towards Hisoka"I will fight for you..".

I tried to fight but he was too strong  for me to handle.But I will fight.

"This is the end for you!!"I screamed on the top of my lungs.

I remember when I was being bullied when I was a kid I tried to unleash a powerful nen that could kill any oponent no matter how strong they are.But in exchange I would die along with that person.When I was aout to use my ability Hisoka came to stop me.But since I remember it now I will use it to stop this evil.

I unleashed a strong aura.I can feel my heart beats faster.MY breath hitched.I can feel my opponents suffering.This is about to end.I fell to the ground with my last strenght I open my eyes and saw chrollo dead.

I tried to spoke"Theres a pair of wings on your back.You have to use them to fly wherever your heart desires"After that I felt happy and sad.Happy beacuse i did protect him.A little sad because I cant see him again.Until we again Hisoka.

fin.

okay so I didnt use the persona 4 base on killing demons beacuse im like i cat understand but hope you enjoy this.I did put a little twist and stuff but I hope you still enjoy as much as I did writing this #Nosleep but hey once again thank you so much for patiently waiting.Until next time bye.