Chapter 2

The class whent on until the bell rung. Everyone ran out like a stampede, including me..."Where do YOU think your going Ms.Rose?!" Ms.Joyleen ask casually. I stoped in my tracks and walked back were she was.

"Yes?" I asked annoyed. "We agreed on calling home remember? Now give me the phone number" she said. I gave her the phone number waiting for someone to pick up. As usual it went to voicemail...she tried again..."WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" yelled someone on the other side of the phone who clearly was annoyed and I knew the voice very well. "Um,yes,Hello,Um I'm calling for Jaine Rose I'm her homeroom teacher, Ms.Joyleen, and I wanted to talk to her parents. Who am I speaking with?" She ask to the phone frowning. "You are speaking to her brother, Now, what the fuck did she do?" He ask clearly fustraded. Ms.Joyleen got startle a little by the words of use of Jaiden. "Um yes,um she..." She got caught off "CAN YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP AND NOT  STURTER, I HAVE THINGS TO DO!" Yeah have sex with girls, that's all he does. "Sure, um she hasn't been paying attention in class, she has been listening to music the whole class period" she stated. "Well I would too if I had you as a fucking teacher,Hell,was that it?!" He asked clearly in a hurry. "Um yes, we will have to do a parent-teacher conference Tuesday the 25th at 3:00pm" "Okay, whatever,Bye" and he hanged up.

I was so emberessed by the way he talked to her "I'm SO Sorry" I said. "Its okay now here's a pass, go to class". I took the pass and walked away.

Annoying, Boring, Tired, Confusing...and most of all Hurtful, that's how school was this whole day. I'm on my way home scared shootless. I'm scared how my brother had handled that call. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get in trouble when I get home.

I tried to be as quiet as a mouse when I walked in the house. CREEK!! UHH stupid door. There was no noise in the house rather than the TV in Jaiden's room.

I started to walk as quick as I could to my room passing by Jaiden's room with no noise. As I was gonna open the door someone made a noise behind me. I close my eyes getting ready to be yelled at.

"Where do you think your going, young lady?!" My brother yelled "um...to..my..room?" I said almost like a question, not even bothering to face him knowing he was probably drunk

"Well No you are not, We need to talk...like NOW!"  He yelled walking to the living room . "ugh" I walked out "I'm going" I whispered not sure if he herd me. I walked in my room put my school stuff were they are suppose to be and walked to the living room.

As I walk in the living room I see my brother on his phone. I took a second and eyed him. He's...he is...not drunk  and he's well dressed and doesn't look angry.

"JAINE!! World to Jaine!!" He said waving a hand over my eyes. "Yes?" I whispers again. "We need to talk" he stated "I'm listening" I said. "I...uh...I'm...Sorry" he said, "You know forget it!!!" He yelled fustraded, standing up. I quickly stood up and hold his arm making him sit down like before.

"Tell me" i said quietly but loud enough for him to hear me. "Tell me what you were going to say" i finish, I look at him strait in the eyes. "Well...umm..."

------------------------------------------------------
What do you guys think he is going to tell her??
Leave you comments please and vote  i love when you guys vote. And please tell me do you guys like my story?