4%

Abbey 🦄 - ROB IM SCREAMING!

Abbey 🦄 - IM DYING, LITTERALLY.

Abbey 🦄 - OML I CANT BREATHE.

Abbey 🦄 - where the fuck are you bitch!?

Abbey 🦄 - did you die!?

Abbey 🦄 - oh no, #riprob.

20 minutes later

- Kian -

I had just finished filming this friday's video with jc, and i was soaking wet. Figure's another video that involved something stupid making me end up this way, but all in all it was fun. I jumped out of the pool and walked over to the lounge chair to grab a towel, wiping off my face and hands i wrapped the towel around my shoulders.

Picking up my phone, i noticed i had 6 unread messages from abbey, smiling i went to unlock my phone and until jc pushed my shoulder almost making me drop my phone. I looked over at him and glared.

"what dude?" i raised a brow looking back down at my phone.

he let out a small laugh shaking his head and grabbing his towel. "you just can't wait to text her can you?"

"shut up man" i pushed his shoulder, walking towards the back door. i made sure to wipe off my wet feet before walking inside.

i unlocked my phone and decided to reply while walking down the stairs and towards my room, pulling off my shirt in the process and throwing it towards my hamper.

Rob 👽 - hey, is everything ok? sorry i was filming.

Abbey 🦄 - oh, sorry. i forgot your a youtuber, hey whats your channel?

Abbey 🦄 - kian and jc are going to australia!!!! finally, im dying.

Rob 👽 - my channel is irrelevant, and arn't you in california?

Abbey 🦄 - is it irrelevant because you dont't want me to know your a pedo?

Abbey 🦄 - im only in cali for less then a week, then i fly home. then they come to australia in 3 weeks, i already bought my tickets.

Abbey 🦄 - IM GOING TO FUCKING MEET KIAN LAWLEY, I CAN'T.

Rob 👽 - for the tenth time, im not a pedo.

Rob 👽 - and oh, i forgot you were leaving. i can't wait to meet you. 😱

Abbey 🦄 - huh?

Rob 👽 - i bet he can't wait to meet you** stupid autocorrect.

Abbey 🦄 - lol, he doesn't know me though?

Rob 👽 - you never know though.

Abbey 🦄 - HA! you're hilarious.

Rob 👽 - i try, i try.

Abbey 🦄 - this is like the best day of my entire fucking life.

Rob 👽 - aww, i thought texting me was. 😔

Abbey 🦄 - you cool, you cool. but this is kian lawley were talking about.

Rob 👽 - who am i to stand between abbey and kian lawley.

Abbey 🦄 - oh look you're learning. 😊😘

Rob 👽 - i know, its a miricle huh?

"KIAN!?" i heard my name being yelled from outside my bedroom door and i sighed.

"what?" i stood up and walked to my door, opening it. jc was standing there with an eyebrow raised.

"dude, we need to edit this video or we won't get it up by tomorrow, you can text your new girlfriend later" he smirked, walking off and back up the stairs.

"SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" i yelled looking back down at my phone.

Rob 👽 - hey babe, i have to go. you can rant all about kian to me later? ok. 😘

Abbey 🦄 - lol, ok. bye babe. 😊