Week One

She's putrid. She's abomination. She's nuclear. She's toxic.

Nothing about her I enjoy. Nothing about her I will enjoy. She ruined my life. Now to ruin hers.

My hand runs across a blade. Sharp and thin, but good enough to stab. My thin fingers clutch the gripper on the knife. I twitch like a mad person. My sanity has plummeted so low that not even gravity can hold to it anymore.

She's there. Right where I expected her to be. Right where I don't want her to be. Next to him.

He's my fuel. He's what keeps me going when I want to give up. He's the one thing I crave and desire.

And I won't let her take him from me.

I never knew I could feel so strongly about a boy. But, he's not just any other boy. There's something about him that's.. different.

And the girl that he hangs out with..

It makes me cringe thinking about her. Tsundere, long orange pigtails with yellow at the tips, orange eyes, pink stockings with white polka dots.

Her name is Osana Najimi. Childhood friend of Senpai, and the other one in the battle for Senpai. The one that will loose the battle for Senpai.

If I see her mouth move one more time, she's done. I'll make sure of it.

I drop the knife, and rush to the bathroom. I can't take it anymore. My sanity has dropped too much. If Senpai sees me like this..

He'll think I have schizophrenia. He'll think I'm mentally ill. And I'm not. I just want him to love me. Tell me I'm pretty and that I'm the light of his life. Have a couple of kids. I'd make my mom proud for once.

My life will never be the fairytale I desire until she's through. If I don't kill her, I may as well give up on my life.

I laugh like a psychopath in the bathroom. I need to let it out. My inner demons are let out. My insanity is calmed down.

A few minutes pass by. I've calmed down. Maybe I'll be normal again.

That's a lie, and you know it Ayano. You've always been insane. You've always had something wrong with you. You've never been normal.

I leave the bathroom, and I see her there. It's showtime.

I grab the knife I dropped, run to her, and plunge the knife into her neck. Her eyes widen and her voice sputters as she tries to call for help. I bury the knife deeper into her neck.

Eventually, I let go of her. I'm covered head to toe in blood. I get even messier once I dismember her.

Now she knows of the pain I felt when I saw her with my Senpai.

Good thing I'm near the bathhouse. I rush inside, take off the bloody clothing, drop the weapons, and go to take a bath. The blood washes off my face and body, leaving the bath water slightly red.

I get out, and put on my gym uniform as a substitute for my bloody school uniform. I gather up the knife, saw, and clothing, and run as fast as I possibly can to the incinerator.

The delinquents smirk and laugh as I ran. I'll admit, I probably looked like an idiot carrying my bloody clothes and weapons.

I dump them in the incinerator, but don't turn the incinerator on yet. I grab the trash can, run over to Osana's body parts, and slowly, one by one, put them in the trash can. I then put both weapons in as well, and run to the incinerator to dump them as well.

Osana's corpse parts fill up most of the incinerator, leaving just enough room for the weapons. I close the incinerator and start it. I inhale the smell coming from the incinerator deeply.

The smell is soothing. It's calming. Knowing that the smell is coming from my worst enemy's dismembered corpse is even better.

One thing left to take care of - the blood left on the ground. I run up to the roof, grab the mop and bucket, and rush back downstairs.

The blood is left near the bathhouse. Its all in one neat trail.

I spend the next couple of minutes mopping Osana's blood. I even leaned down to lick some of it.

The taste was metallic, but sweet. It was the taste of sweet, sweet revenge.

The blood is now all mopped up. The bloody water should be dumped, I thought.

I brought the mop and bucket back upstairs, dumping the bucket into the sink. I filled it with fresh, non bloody water before sighing in content.

The deed was done.

I smiled on Friday afternoon, knowing that Senpai was now all mine.

One rival is done. She's an example of why you don't want me to snap.