Part 1 Oaks Lab

The alarm clock on the side of your bed beeps, but your already up. You slip on your polo t-shirt and blue jeans and slide down the railing down the stairs. I peek into the kitchen to see my mother cooking breakfest." Mom" I say quickly. "I will be back shortly". Okay but dont you want your cake first?"she says I dont even have time to explain because I am already running out he door. I run down the main street pass the pokemon center and to Oaks labratory. The gravel beneath my feet made a crackaling noise. I could see the bridge that connects our city to his lab in the distance. As I was closing in on the bridge I stumbled and slid on the gravel. My leg was cut I was not sure I could get up. I had to be first to pick the pokemon. Charlie every ones favorite passed by me and knocked me back down. I tried to kick him but g missed. I helped myself up and ran behind him. Rocks were flung at my face as I was catching up to him. As I ran over the bridge it broke underneath me. As I was about to fall Charlie turned around and tried to pull me up. He was strong  but not enough as I fall I see him run up the steps to the labratory. The wind brushed against my face as I fell to my doom. My whole life flashed before my eyes. I saw me swimming in the lake with my brothers brand new squirttle, then I saw me waving good bye to my brother as he left to go on his journey to catch all the pokemon . And lastly I saw me playing with Tim my friend and his typhlosion. Then I hit the ground.