Untitled Part 1

It was a cold night. Another night of coldness. Another night of suffering and all the burning feeling.
Jaime was in a room at the hq. He was sitting on the ground. His back against a wall. He wore a black hoodie, white shirt and blue jeans.
its been a week. A week since that day. That day he was turned. Into a now vampire. His eyes still brown but turn red when hungry.
Nightwing had told him to go to a room to calm if he got hungry.
he had to leave his boyfriend Bart and friends when he felt very hungry for blood. It so badly hurt.
Cassie blames herself for it which other said it wasn't.
But here he was now. In a room, clutching his chest, panting in pain. He was hurting. The thirst was hurting him badly.
"the vampire side of you is demanding blood that its effecting your health" the scarab informs him as he shook his head.
"no way" Jaime held his head. Then he gasp at the door being open.
"Jaime?" Bart asked, walking in, closing the door. He walks over and sits with him, gently reaches and caresses his face. "How are you feeling?"
Jaime looks at him, frowning. Then he close his eyes, leaning into his touch. "I am alright now" but deep down he was starving.
Bart can see that. He always can when they're together. He pulls his hand back and nods. He wore a green long sleeve, a yellow shirt over it and blue jeans.
"you should just do what you need to do blue" the speedster said softly earning a confused look from the blue beetle hero after he looks at him.
the small male leans back and exposes his neck. "Come on. Right here, go on go ahead. It's okay blue. Just don't spill too much okay?"
the Hispanic looks at his neck. His eyes turn blood red as he felt his fangs extract. He pins his boyfriend to the ground, bites his neck.
the other gasp to this but held his tall boyfriend close.
Jaime drinks his blood, drinking all that ooze into his mouth. Bart then knew he didn't hesitate. He was THAT hungry.
he tastes amazing. The thrust felt distance now with each slurp of the other's blood going down his throat. It was like his darkest desires were consuming them both all at once. Like he was surrounded by night and the speedster was his light in the evil blood night.
after a while, Jaime removes his fangs, licking the blood. Bart pants, shivering to this. He blushes heavily.
then Jaime took his hand and kiss the palm of his hand, "sorry"
Bart blushes to the kiss on his hand but smiles and touch his face with his free hand, caressing the Hispanic's face. "It's okay blue, really"
"Bart I could've hurt you!" Jaime stated. "But you didn't Jaime" Bart cut in.
Jaime looks at him before he signs hugs him close. Bart giggles hugging him back. They stay like for some time.
Miss Martian saw this while invisible and signs in relief, smiles, leaving the couple alone.