Keep waiting......

I'm writing again!!!

Chan-Seong's POV:

The next few days were like any other. I hung out with Tae, getting strange looks from everyone. I wonder what there problem is. I mean we're jut friends........right?

even though I wish we weren't!

"Hey aleumdaun ,how are you?" he asked, hugging me as always. I loved his scent, his 4-d smile and everything about him. As we let go of eachother, our faces became very close. His face centimeters from mine,his breath tickling my nose, it made my heart race. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours.

".......ummmm....u.....uhh sorry! I gotta go to class!" I said awkwardly as I jogged away from him. I can't believe that happened! What was I to do? I just hope he doesn't get weirded out by that. I love him but I don't know if he feels the same.

*sigh*

Taehyung's POV:

As I watched Chan-Seong walking down the hallway, I couldn't take how beautiful she was. I loved her scent, her cute smile, and about everything else about her.

"Hey,aleumdaun. How are you?" I said, wrapping my arms around her. I didn't want to break the hug but I had to. As we were separating, her face was so close to mine. We stopped and starred at each other for what seemed like hours. I stared into her beautiful eyes and all I could think about was how badly I wanted to kiss her. However, something stopped me, thinking how she wouldn't allow it. I want to confess my love to her but not yet. It's too soon.

".......ummmm....u.....uhh sorry! I gotta go to class!" She said as she bolted from me.

Of course she would be disgusted. I just don't know what to do any more. I love her but I don't think she feels the same

*sigh*